Epilogue

Mew POV

Gulf was shot. I got startled I didn't know what to do. I just keep on screaming to ask for help. He fall onto my arms. I became more tense I can't help but to cry even harder. I kissed his forehead. I don't know if that will help but I just want to do it. I keep on saying I love you to him. He just stare at me with half eyes. When he's eyes was about to close. I shook his shoulders lightly.

"No Gulf, no. Don't sleep." I plead him while crying my heart out. This is insane but I'm afraid that I will never have him again once he closed his eyes.

"Don't sleep! Don't close your eyes Gulf!" I shouted. I hug him tightly.

"Don't leave me. I beg you." I just keep on hugging him. His already unconscious. My other hand is on his wrist checking his pulse. I'm so afraid right now.

"Please, help me." I pleaded the people around us.

"The ambulance are almost here sir." an old man told me. I just nodded. I don't have the strength to talk anymore.

After around 5 minutes, Gulf is finally pick up by the ambulance. I just keep on staring at him and holding his hands while the nurses do the necessary things to do. They put oxygen on Gulf cause they told me that he's breathing weakly. I will die due to sorrow if Gulf will leave me. I love him very much.

Don't leave me baby please. I love you. This is the statement that I keep on whispering on him during the ride.

"Time of death: 23:59 pm" I heard the nurse. I eyed him angrily. I pull him by the collar.

"I don't believe you! Fuck you!" the other nurse help him to get off from me.

I eyed Gulf and check his wrists, neck, and temple. Everywhere I know that there's pulse I checked it and there's none. There's no heartbeat at all. I fall on my knees. I can't believe this is happening. Gulf died in front of me, in my arms. Should I just kill myself also. On the second thought no need, I will loose my mind after this for sure. For the last time I kissed his forehead. And utter the word I'm sorry cause I wasn't able to protect him. I will make sure that the criminal behind this will suffer little by little on hell. I punch the window on my side causing it to shatter into pieces. My fist blood too much but I didn't even feel pain at all only anger to the heartless demon who killed my Gulf. The nurses seems to be so much scared of me but I just let them be. I don't care on anyone, only Gulf.

_______

"Gulf!!!"

My eyes widen. fuck! A dream? A very bad dream shia! Gulf enter our room carrying our little girl Myu. He raised an eyebrow to me and put down Myu.

"Why are you screaming my name Mew? You're scaring our kids."

"Dad, are you okay?" My big boy Gup hugged me. I hugged him back. Myu pout seeing me hugging his brother. So I gesture her to come to me and I hug them both. They kissed me both on my cheeks after. Gulf just stare to us and eyed me suspiciously while crossing his arms on his chest. I know what he needs, explanation.

"Myu, Gup. Daddy is hungry and thirsty." I made an excuse so the kids will be gone for awhile. I need to talk with my husband alone. Myu immediately nodded and hold his brothers arm.

"Daddy Mew. You want to kiss Daddy Gulf don't you?" My eyes widen. Why does Gup so vulgar on his words. What a bright kid. I just rub my nape and chuckled.

"Gup..." Gulf said. Gup just drag his sister out of the room while laughing. Gulf just shook his head but he's smiling.

"Our babies are so cute, just like you." I hold his hands as soon as he sitted on the bed. He rolled his eyes.

"Of course they are."

"Myu looks exactly like me while Gup got yours." I smiled ear to ear.

"Aren't you tired of saying that. You always told me that everytime you see them." Gulf protested. I just chuckled.

"Hey don't change the subject. Why are you screaming my name?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Hmmm I dreamed of what happened to you 5 years ago."

"You still dream of that?" Gulf got worried and hugged me.

"Stop thinking of that already Mew. I'm okay." he brush our nose together.

"Promise me that you won't die Gulf. Promise me that you will die only if I'm inside you." he punched my chest. I just laughed. I stare at his lips, so tempting. I started to lean forward. He closed his eyes. I smiled first before finally kissing him.

Click! Click! Click!

" Gup! " we said in unison. Our kiddos just keeps on laughing at us.

"Don't be shy na daddies. Besides we always saw you kissing each other. In the kitchen while cooking. In the sofa while watching TV. On the wall, on the floor on the rest..."

"Myu stop it."

Gulf stopped our little girl. She just chuckled cutely and ran away together with his brother. As soon as they're gone me and Gulf just eyed each other and we laughed. Damn! I never thought that our kids will be this naughty. They are so smart too.

" Mew stop laughing. It's not funny. We should be careful next time. Our kids always caught us in action."

"Hmmm then let's go to the car."

"Why?" he raised an eyebrow.

"To hide." I held his waist.

"Crazy!" we just laughed and hugged eventually.

________

Yes, just like what I told earlier its been 5 years since we got married. We already have 2 kids by now. Our kids, take note. We search for a surrogate mother and we gave both sperms. They are twins actually but Gup was born first so we consider him as the big brother. The incident happened to Gulf before on Siam Paragon is still haunting me on my dreams. But the criminal behind it was already put in jail, I guess you already know who's the antagonist on this story right? So I won't mention his name anymore. I hate him. What a bitter man!

I'm hoping that the happiness we have right now will never subside. I'm also planning to add more members on our family. The more the merrier.

~The End~

01-04-21- end date

A/N:

Thank you so much guys. For the love and support that you gave to this story. Loud reader or silent one. It doesn't matter. I wuv you all and I want to say thanks from the bottom of my heart. This is the first story that I published and I'm so happy about the outcome. For me, this work of mine is good enough especially for a first timer. I know this wasn't perfect but I hope I made you guys happy even a bit❤️

More stories to come, pls stay with me and stay tuned for my future published stories. Say no to goodbye. Only see you again on my next works mwahhh😘

-Luna🌜