Chapter 10: Almost

Gulf POV

Mew is so heavy its so hard to carry him and worst he keeps on hugging me. Wtf! Such a pervert.

"Mew where's your car key? I know you bring your car with you. I'll just drive you home." he faced me and after awhile pointed his dick. "Mew, will you please be serious at least for once?" he shows a sad face before speaking.

"I'm always serious about you Gulf, its you who doesn't take me seriously."

I don't know but I felt guilt and pain while staring at his eyes. "Whatever. Just give it to me. So I can drive you home already."

"Live with me again Gulf, I promise to be a good boy." he is pleading me.

"Mew, will you just stop? Are you really wasted or just pretending? How can you think of that things in this state." he distant himself to me and try to stand on his own but he failed. He stumble and fall.

"Mew!" I shouted and immediately ran after him. "I'm sorry for making you upset. We should go home now." I honestly don't know what I just said. I just realized it after awhile.

"We?" he showed me his winning smile. I help him to stand up and just search for his car keys on his pocket, his still grinning like he just won lotto.

"Stop staring will you." he hugged me.

"Mew you're such a flirt! Aren't you embarrassed many people could see."

I try to pull away from the hug but he's stronger.

"I love you Gulf." he sniff my neck before giving it a peck.

Until now, I'm still thinking why is he so in love with me? He's crazy. He can be with anyone he likes. Cause he's rich, handsome and hot. I'm not praising him okay, just describing.

"Okay, I believe you. Let's go home now." he nodded at me. I helped him hop on his car and even wearing his seatbelt.

"Why do you drink so much Mew?" he grin.

"Because, I want you to get worried about me. Does my plan work?" he chuckles.

"You're crazy! And fyi I'm not worried about you!" he smile even more.

"if you aren't worried then why did you pick me up?" I just frown.

"don't be assuming Mew! Let's just say that I don't want you to die already since your still young."

"whatever! I know you love me." he caressed my thigh.

"damn Mew, you're such a maniac! Can't you see I'm driving. If we die because of you being flirtatious, I'll kill you again." he just laughed at me.

"then how about you stop the car and we make out." I accidentally push the break due to so much shock.

"Wtf Mew!" he stop the engine.

"Why haven't you tried sex on the car yet?" he asked me seductively.

"don't you dare Mew. I'll surely kick you out in your own car!" I threatened him.

"You don't have to worry. It's my first time too." he said those words while leaning forward. I can smell and feel his breathe now.

"Do you really think I will let you kissed me? You're so stinky." he immediately put distance to me.

"huh, what do you mean?" he smell his body. I just chuckled.

"it's your breathe. You smell like an alcohol and nicotine. Will you quit smoking. Yuck!" he lowered his head maybe he's being shy.

"you're just making excuses Gulf!" he pout.

"I'm not, I'm being serious. If you're not stinky anymore. I'll let you kiss me. Only kiss okay?" and then I started the engine again. I know his smiling widely now, I can see it in my peripheral vision.

A/N:
Hayst why am I feeling so alive everytime I write stories but felt so sleepy everytime I study 5555😆

Gulf is starting to be soft awww🥺