Chapter 16: Monthsary

Gulf POV

Mew go first on the office, actually he told me not to come today. That's because my body is sore all throughout. Damn him! no control at all. Is he planning to kill me? Way of showing his love my ass tsk! Since I'm stubborn. I still go to office. I'll just wish no one will notice that I'm feeling uneasy since my lower back feels like breaking already. Wanna know why? Because he keeps on pounding me to the wall, it feels really good but it hurts like hell as well. He even joked earlier that he became gentle to me last night. Wtf!

I felt strange because as soon as I enter the building they keeps on glaring at me and bowing a little. What on earth is happening? I just open the door on Mew's office not even knocking. I see people getting busy arranging things in my table. They are also people who hangs a tarpaulin. Everyone shows a shocked  face seeing me. I raised an eyebrow to them and on my right corner I see Mew still instructing the other guys on where to put the roses and balloons he is still not aware of the fact that I'm already here. I told them in a whisper tone to just keep going and not to tell him. I just keep on watching him from the door. Trying to be romantic huh! I smirk. He texted someone on his phone and after that my phone vibrated. Oh so it's me. I chuckled.

"Are you up already? Can you come to office now. I need to recharge."
-Mew

"I'm already here behind you."
-Gulf

As soon as he texted me, I go near him. He got startled after turning back.

"Why so shocked?" I teased him.

"Why are you here?" he is stuttering and keeps on rubbing his nape.

"I thought you said you're sore so you won't..." I silence him by giving him a peck on the lips.

"Not anymore." I smirk.

"I think this plan is epic." he looks dissapointed.

"No its not, I like it very much." I told him to make him feel at ease.

"But it's not a surprise anymore." he pouts.

"I got surprise... And happy. Thank you krub!" I hugged him. He hugged me back.

We hear cheer from the crowd. Damn! I forgot there are people watching us. I just gave them an awkward smile. Shia! I hate attention. Mew chuckled seeing my facial expression.

" It's okay you must get used on smiling to crowd now. If we get married soon I don't want you to make an awkward facial expression again okay." he chuckled again.

Damn! How can he chuckled like that. Just after telling that were going to get married soon. Is he even serious? But I know him he will never utter a thing that he is not serious about. I just keep on staring at him while the crowd is still busy cheering for us.

"Don't fuck me with your eyes. I'll give you my all later." he whispered to me. I stepped on his foot.

"Ouch!... Be thankful that I love you." he wink at me. It makes my heart flutter.

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes.
____

At our home...

We are just  lying on the couch when I started to open  up the conversation.

"Mew"

"Hmm"

"About what you told earlier. Are you really serious about it?"

"What I said?" he raised an eyebrow to me.

"Marriage." I utter nervously. He just laughed at me.

"Why? You want to do it now?" I punch his chest lightly.

"Of course I'm serious about it baby. Why do you ask?"

"We just celebrated our 1st monthsary. Don't you think you're thinking too ahead. Are you really that sure about me?"

"Of course. How about you?"

"I don't know." he stare at me angrily. I just laughed.

"I'm joking. But still, couples date for several years first before exchanging vows." I tried to reason out and enlighten him.

"I don't believe that if you think you already found the one. You don't have to wait that long." I looked up to him. I just want to see his face clearly. Everyday I felt like my feelings for him are getting stronger and it makes me afraid.

"But I will wait until you're ready." he patted my head. I close my eyes and feel the moment. But what if I die unexpectedly. Having that thoughts I feel the eagerness to kiss him. He got shocked by my sudden action but he kissed back not after a couple of seconds.

" I will love you till I die." I utter those after pulling back from the kiss.

"Don't say stupid things like this Gulf. You won't die." he gives me a reassuring look. I just nodded and hug him tightly. I don't know but I just realized that I'm already crying.

A/N:

I still can't get over with Gulf's handsomeness on be my boyfriend concert. And also the good luck bro on Daddy Mew's IG. I can't 555😆

Why bro? Why not baby? 🤭