Chapter 7: First Time?

Mew POV

I woke up in my bed not knowing how did l get here. My head is aching probably because of too much drinking last night.

Speaking of last night, I remembered Art. He just came back and he invited me for a drink. Actually I don't want to but I think he will feel bad if I refuse, so I just agreed. Even if I used to be always in a bar before. I don't drink too much. I just go spotting sexy woman that wants to be fuck. But that's all in the past. Everything in my system now scream one and only person and that is Gulf Kanawut my baby.

As soon as I enter the bathroom. I try to rememeber the things happened last night. And my eyes widen in shocked. Shia! I made it again. I kissed him again. Why can't I restrain myself from kissing him?

After freshening up myself, I decided to go out in my room and check him. I don't know but I can't hide forever right? I'll just act clueless maybe. I saw him talking someone on the phone.
_____

Okay, promise! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

That's all I heard. He seems so happy. I wonder who is that person who can make him smile genuinely like that I'm jealous. I fake a cough. He immediately turn around to me.

"You're finally awake sir, let's have breakfast." he gestures me to sit on our dining table.

While eating I can see he's still smiling. Damn this guy. I'm now wondering he maybe has a gf. Maybe he notice that I keep on staring at him so he start a conversation.

" Sir, what is it in your mind? Oh, if you're thinking on how did you get here yesterday. It's your ex bf who brought you. You must thank him or maybe you two should get back together." he smiled forcefully.

Damn that smile obviously it's fake. But I got confused with his latter statement. What does he mean?

" What do you mean we should get back together? Who are you exactly referring at? "

" Oh, so does this mean that you have so many exes for you to forgot." he stated with a straight face.

I'm now wondering what really is he wanting to imply. I'm starting to get pissed with his accusations.

"did he taste better? " he continues and it make me more angry.

I slam the table.

"Im not in the mood to eat anymore." then I stood up.

"So you won't deny everything. So it's really true you piece of shit!" I face him again with a frown this time. Damn the guts of this guy.

"What exactly is your problem huh! Stop being a jerk! You keep on telling lies and false accusations! And even if it's true why do you care?!" I already lost my patience so I shouted back at him. As much as I don't want to fight back I just can't help it.

"I will go back to my old place. Its better for me to stay there. So if you're going to bring your boyfriends here. I won't be a bother. " he turned around making his way to the main door.

"I never had a bf Gulf!" he stop his tracks. I continue. "I never been attracted to another man. Only you, you're my exception... I won't let you go back to your place. Stay with me please." I try to plead. But he just continue to walk away.

"Damn! Then go wherever the hell you want!" I shouted my frustration. I also throw the expensive vase that I just bought.

Gulf POV

I'm so fucking mad right now! I don't know exactly what I feel but all I know is I feel betrayed. He told me he loves only me. I'm his exception. But I don't know, I don't want to believe him. Only man he like my ass! He probably just in lust with me not in love.

"Hey Cutie Gulfie stop drinking you're already wasted. Do you want to be raped? You already know that there's so much people eyeing you. Hayst what's exactly your problem this time." the blabber mouth Techno keeps on disturbing me.

"Shut your mouth Ai'No if you still want to live."

"Ai'ssat you're always trying to kill me... Hey you're phone it keeps on ringing why don't you answer it. Oh, do you want me to do it for you instead."

I throw him a death glare. He immediately put it down. Mew is calling me non stop I know he's mad right now cause its already 11 pm but I'm still not home. But its his fault, screw him. Cheater!

Mew POV

Gulf is not answering my calls. Damn this guy I'm very worried now. Should I call a police now? I shook my head. That won't do. I decided to contact a friend of mine to help me find Gulf. He immediately tracked him. And now I'm on my way to the bar where we first met. I wish I won't see anything that I don't want to see cause if I did. I will probably be a killer. It doesn't take that long until I spot him, he's with the same guy I saw with him before. I felt relieved. At least he's only with a friend not other guy or his gf. I saw them walking to the exit so I just wait for them and follow their footsteps.

"Hey Cutie Gulfie are you sure want to stay in my house?"

"Please don't say no Techno, I left everything on that asshole house including my keys. So, I can't stay in my old place." he is acting cutely. He really has the guts to act cute just after calling me asshole.

"I really wonder what is your problem with that guy. You sure you aren't in a relationship with him. It seems like your having a love quarrel." Gulf smacked him. I shook my head. He's really a hot headed guy.

"I'm just teasing you HAHA I know you, you're numb. You can't feel any emotion." that guy laughs again.

"Damn Gulf you're already sleeping." he keeps on shaking Gulf that is currently leaning on his shoulder but he just keep on snoring.

"I'll take him Techno!" I bravely utter.

He immediately gave me his friend. What an ass friend.

"You must be his bf right? Take care of my friend. Please be gentle to him for tonight okay?" He laughs like an idiot.

Damn this guy. Is he drunk also? After telling those he just lay flatly on the road. Indeed, he's really wasted too. I shook my head. I call some guards to help him, that's when I realized that he's the owner of this bar. So that's why my baby keeps on visiting here. Now, I know.

After driving, I immediately place him to his room. I clean him first with a wet towel and then change his clothes to a more comfortable one. After he's done. I do the same thing. I use his bathroom.

I kiss him on the forehead. "Goodnight baby. " when I was about to go he grabs my wrist. He sits.

"Aow, so you're already awake. Sorry" I don't know what to say honestly and I can't think because my heart is about to explode, he is still holding my wrist and just keep on staring at me.

"Make love to me Mew." hearing that I remember, it's also what I told him when I am drunk.

"You should sleep Gulf, you're just drunk or maybe pure horny."

Although I want him so badly. I don't want to force him. I know he will regret that later on. I turn my back and was about to open the door when he talks again.

"You don't want me anymore? Is it because of that guy?" he's trying my patience again. I can't help but to frown.

"If you love me let's do it."

"As you wish."

And that's it I lost it.

A/N:

Things are starting to get hotter don't you think? Let's cheer for daddy Mew. Char!