Chapter 9: Love You

Gulf POV

I'm still staying at Techno's condo. I don't want to go back yet on Mew's house. I don't know but I really felt shy after what I've done. But I still go to work. Of course, I need to do this to continue to live. I need money. It's been 3 days now. I remember when I'm on Mew's home everything is so easy. Free food, free toiletries, free everything. Good thing Mew doesn't confronted me yet about me being distant to him.

"Gulf!" Mew called me.

Dug... Dug... Dug...

Damn this heart! It always beat abnormally whenever I heard him calling my name.

"What?" I managed to talk back casually but the truth is I'm dying with nervousness.

"can we talk?" it makes me more nervous.

"of course sir." he gestures me to his office.

"What do you want to talk about sir?" I want to escape from him quick before I lost my mind and be crazy again.

"I miss you Gulf!" my eyes just widen. Shia! I know I can feel it I'm blushing hard right now. I gulped hard before speaking.

"I should go now sir. Let's not talk things about this. I thought this is work related so I agree. And one more thing I will never came back to you." I utter bravely. I was about to go out but he pinned me to the door. I got more nervous with his sudden action.

" Why are you doing this to me Gulf? I thought were already okay. I know that you are starting to like me now. But why are you stopping yourself? Tell me baby." he cupped my face.

Shia! I will faint now. I need a doctor to calm my heart.

"You got it wrong sir, I'm not..." I was about to deny it but he kissed me. I don't know but I kissed him back. I also close my eyes. It seems like my mouth has its own mind. I miss you too that's what my heart really wanted to tell but I can't. I don't want to make his hope rise even more. I will stop this feelings as much as I can. After a minute he pulled back. So I opened my eyes. He smiled at me.

"See... you love me. You are just denying it." I pushed him away from me.

"I don't love you." he held my hand.

"then what am I to you?"

"you're nothing" he shook his head.

"I don't believe you."

"Then believe whatever you want, I'll go now. I still have work.

" Gulf! He called me again. So I looked back.

"I love you!"... and then I walk away.

I love you too but I believe that what we feel towards each other is not right.

I decided to go first on the restroom just to catch my breathe cause my heart seems not beating anymore when I heard that precious 3 words from him. The night is peaceful but I can't sleep. I miss him. I really miss Mew. But I'm afraid, if I go back to his house probably I will really be crazy again and give my virginity to him.

Techno is hands on to his bar so he always come up late. Speaking of Techno he is calling me. Why the hell is he calling in the middle of the night?

On the phone...

Hello. What the hell Techno why are you calling? If this isn't important I'll kill you! I threatened him, he just laughed at me.

Ai'ssat you're always trying to kill me. This is indeed important you're bf needs you he is wasted. I frown.

Who's bf are you talking about? Do you want a piece of me!

I'm serious. Remember the guy that get you when you're wasted...

What about him? I asked immediately.

Worried bf? Techno teases me. I heard his laughter.

He isn't my bf okay! Just answer me what about him.

He's wasted. He hand me his phone and told me to call you. He also told me that you're in a relationship with him. And I confirmed it cause his wallpaper is you. How sweet. Techno continue teasing me.

You're crazy Techno we aren't. I'll go there now. Wait for me.

Okay boyfie. He laugh.

I will really kill you today.

Okay, okay I'll stop teasing now. Just hurry cause your bf needs you. Hayyy lovers quarrel.

Techno... I warned him. He just laughed and then hang up the call.
_______

While on the taxi, I'm thinking about what Techno said. I'm his wallpaper? How whipped. But I smiled eventually.

I'm now at the entrance door of the bar. I immediately find the blabber mouth Techno since he's waving his hands in the air like an idiot.

"Oh, here's your bf. Love him forever okay." he handed me his car key. "Why?" you should go to your condo and make love you know. You have to make up." I throw a death glare on him.

"Do you really want to die Techno! What make love! What make up! I already told you we aren't in a relationship!"

"I'm your friend Gulf, don't you dare hide from me." he eyed me head to toe.

"I'm saying the truth... We aren't." but after I finished my sentence Mew but in.

"Babe, I want it let's make love to your condo." he smirk. He's so drunk but still manage to talk and flirt damn this guy. I can't help but to felt shy to Techno.

"Techno, I'll explain everything to you tomorrow. I'll go ahead." Techno just continue grinning.

"Take care, I wish you luck. Don't make him pregnant Mew okay." he talked to the drunkard.

Mew just gave him a thumbs up. He's so weak now because he's so wasted. I'm wondering can he really make love to me in this state. I purposely spank my head. What the hell! Why do I always have this crazy thoughts.

Fuck Mew! I lost my mind ever since I met you.

A/N:

I think this is kinda cute. Agree or agree? Hahaha

Gulf is now starting to like... 🤧