♡ Part 11 ♡

In that time teacher came in the classroom and started with leason. I was pretty boring but then Tae did something what I thought that he will never do because after all he is a good bye. Isn't it he??? I don't think so because right now it seems like he is looking for punishment.

Yeah, when I say that he wants punishment I'm talking about that that he is teasing me. He putted his hand on my thights and rubbing it. Then suddenly he started moving his hand closer to my member while I tryed to not make any noise. I'm not lucky today because he putted his hand on my member and squzeed it.

I let out a sigh and teacher heard me.
Jeon Jungkook, is it everything okay?? - Mr. Choi asked me.
Yes, it is. I'm sorry for disturbing your class sir. - I said and bowed a little.
Okey and pay more attention on the class. - Mr. Choi said and I nodded.

Tae moved his hand when I was talking with the teacher so I'm little calm now but he still is deserving the punishment. I was thinking about punishment when I heard the bell and everyone left the class except Tae, Jimin, Yoongi and me. I looked at my baby who was trying to not burst in laugh.

•°•

Baby when we come home you will get punishment. - I whispered in his ear on what he gulped.
About what are you two talking?? - Jimin hyung asked us.
About our vacation. - I said while looking at Tae.
Ohh where are you two going?? - Jimin hyung asked.
We will go in Daegu for this winter holiday. - Tae said.

Ohh it's great, Yoongi and me are going in Busan. - Jimin said and then hugged Yoongi.
I want to go there too, my Kookie is born there. - Tae said with smile.
We will go next time baby. - I said and kissed his cheek on what he smiled like little baby.

Soon class started. Classes was going and going and 1 day is over. Days was going that fast that I didn't realized how much I was concentrated on Tae that I forgot that tomorrow is Saturday and that we are going in Daegu. I can't wait to come there.

NEXT DAY

I stood up from my bed, did my morning routines, putted clothes on me, checked one more times if I forget something then grabbed my things and left downstairs. I ate breakfast with my mom who was asking if I packed everything I need and when we was done we left on airport, finally.

•°•

TAEHYUNG POV.

I was waiting with my mom for Jungkook and his mom on the airport. I was so happy what finally Kookie and me will be alone for sometime. It isn't that we wasn't alone here but we always expected someone to come hihihi.

I was in my thought when my mom called me and broke my thougts.
Yes mom?? - I asked.
Look who is here. - She said and pointed somewhere. When I looked where my mom was pointed I saw my Kookie and immediately runned to him.

He putted his bags on the floor and opened his arms for me. When I came closer to him I jumped in his arms hugging life out of him.
Kookie you finally came. - I said and softly kissed his cheek.
I'm here baby. - He said and I again hugged him but this time more tightly.

Omo you two will be all the time together and anyway you are hugging each other like you two didn't saw each other yesterday. - Mrs. Jeon said.
I know we saw each other yesterday mom, but I missed my Kookie so much. - I said with pout.
I missed him too mom. - Kook pouted too.

I know I know, now let's go to sit. - Mrs. Jeon said and we left to sit and of course I was sitting on Kook's lap.
We was talking and laughing while waiting then time is came for us to leave. We greeted our moms and then left on airplane and sat down on our places.