Obsession Ⅱ︎

Comment and Vote❣︎

⌜︎2 weeks later⌟︎
Y/n's pov
⌯︎⌯︎⌯︎⌯︎⌯︎⌯︎⌯︎⌯︎⌯︎⌯︎⌯︎⌯︎⌯︎⌯︎

Robyn and Beyoncé moved me into their shared mansion. I thought they were in a relationship but they had a weird predicament to where they shared one woman and made them their queen, no matter how they came and I somehow became just that. They treat Tawny as their own and I think it's so absolutely heart-warming. I've gotten to know them on a different level and get used to this weird situation, honestly I wouldn't be upset if this was the rest of my life.

Tonight they took Tawny to my mother's house and left me to get ready for a special date night. I was currently putting on the custom Burberry outfit that they left me on the bed, At first I took notice of the red lingerie that laid pristinely on top of it. Robyn left a very scandalous note stating, Baby put on this outfit and take the red Audi to Pervilla I think that's how that at off- brand ass Italian restaurant. Anyways baby, I'm going to see you later mami <3.

I quickly got dressed and decided to stay bare faced for the night because who knew what we were going to get into at the end of the night, even though we've never had sex.... yet.

The thought was quite interesting and it's highly difficult to do when they put me in between them in the bed. Let me just stop thinking and get to the destination.

∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎

I arrive and head into an entirely empty restaurant. My face quickly scrunches up into confusion as I walk up to the hostess. "Hello I was here on reservations but I noticed that it's empty in here. Are you guys open?" I politely ask. She nods her head and shows me into the direction of the serving area.

"Hey Bebe." Robyn gleams as she looks at me up and down. I smile and go to hug and kiss the both of them. Beyoncé pulls out my seat and I quickly sit down grabbing the menu. "Okay girl, we gon feed you and calm you down." Beyoncé snickers as she watches my quick movements. I put my head down in embarrassment and try to make myself invisible. Robyn roughly grabs my jaw and kisses me slowly as she mixes our lip glosses. As we pull apart a wet sound comes from between us making me more wet than I already was , if that was even possible.

Beyoncé pulls me away from Robyn and kisses me the same way, only this time she takes my bottom lip into her mouth . I moan and pull away slowly, Beyoncé taking my lip out of her mouth in the process. I look back over to Robyn who is adjusting her now hard member. "Ladies please refrain from doing that shit here, I don't want to have to fuck the both of you in this restaurant. Remember when we got kicked out the last time because of that." Robyn groans. Beyonce and I giggle, "Sorry daddy." Robyn squirms again in her seat. I casually go back into searching my menu for food.

∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎

Restaurant
Robyn pov
∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎∝︎
The waitress comes around and asks what we may like to drink. I look up from my menu to see him staring at my queen. I quickly become jealous and look over to Beyonce who is starring the waiter down with a dark glare. I gently kick her under the seat and tell her to back down. "You're so beautiful. Are you having dinner with your parents tonight? That's so adorable." The waitress smirks. I reach to grab my pistol but I sense Beyonce glaring at me and I halt my moves and sink into my seat, rolling my eyes in the process.