One night only²︎

Two months later

"Ms.Knowles you have received a later from a unknown address in Athens,Greece. It seems important." My assistant handed me a magenta envelope. I thanked her and stared at the mysterious mail. Just that word made me think of Them. I've been trying to find a woman under Onika or Y/n for as long as the time we've been apart but I can't find information anywhere. I gently tore the envelope hoping to find what I've been wishing for.

BeyBey,

I know you've been searching, hoping to find us in order to be with us. This is a unusual incident with a ONO but like Daddy said You're special. Please forgive us for taking so long, we wanted to make sure everything was okay with us when our new addition got here, meaning you Beyoncé. You're our new addition. We are coming to collect you at 8:00pm tonight so we can finally bring you home. See you soon BeyBey.

Sincerely,
Y/n Maraj

"TONIGHT?!" I yell out as I jump from my desk. I quickly run over to my boss, Robyn Fenty, to tell her about my miscellaneous absence. I politely knock on the large glass doors and waiting for a response. "Ms.Knowles! Please, come in." Ms.Fenty smiled at me charismatically. "What's the pleasure of having Ms.Beauty in my office today?"Robyn sat at her chair and looked at me lustfully. "Well Ms.Fenty I have to take a leave for a while. I'm going on a trip and it's very important." I looked down at my Chanel heels. "I already know! Mrs and Mrs Maraj called earlier yesterday to inform me. Take as long as a leave as you need but there's one thing I need to tell you." Ms.Fenty walked up to me and pulled me in close by my hips. "Beware of Onika. She's well known for her 'business' Minaj. Streets call her Roman but always say you never want to meet whoever Roman is. Be careful Beyoncé. We all care for you." Ms.Fenty reached behind my to firmly grip my ass which made me welp and slap her in reflexes. Soon the door busted open and in came a upset Onika and a worried Y/n. "BeyBey!" Y/n ran to me and jumped into my arms. My mood quickly changes and I spun us around. "Why are you so tense baby?" I asked Y/n as she stared at Onika. "Because Rihanna isn't coming out of this office alive. She didn't follow the plan." The plan? I look over to see Rihanna sitting down in her chair contemplating her life choices. Onika was on the phone with someone speaking fearfully quite. "What do you mean, Cookie?" I use her adorable pet name. "I said what I said." She smartly replies which led to a smack on her ass that wasn't from me. "Ow! Daddy I was just saying it." Y/n pouts and rubs her ass. "No Y/n what was the plan?" I sternly asked Y/n and pulled her off of me abruptly. "R-Robyn was supposed to tell you you're off for as long as you please AKA forever. When she grabbed your butt she was supposed to get a knock from me but instead she made a move and daddy got really really upset. Don't be mad at me BeyBey." Y/n's pout turned into a deep frown and then quickly puckered her lips for me to kiss.

I rolled my eyes and peck her lips three times. She giggled and cuddles into my chest. Next thing I know, four black men who look like they belong in those BLACKED pornos quickly walk towards Robyn. "No No! Nicki please! thirteen years of friendship over this bitch! THIRTEEN!!" Robyn kicks at the air as the men carry her out by her forearms. "Is that thirteen gunshots to the head I hear?" Onika said darkly. "Roman." Y/n walked over to Onika but I heard a name I supposedly never wanted me meet. "Cookie. Strip."Onika reached into her large Chanel handbag and grabbed a strap. "But daddy!" Y/n pouted on her adorable face but Onika was letting up. "Do I have to tell you again?" Onika's rich Native New Yorker accent showed itself. "N-No daddy is just I'm sleepy pa." Y/n pulled down her black tight-fit skirt and thong. "Who told you to stay up all night tryna eat me out Mrs.Maraj?!" Onika pulled down her pants and put the strap on. I just watched the interaction from afar. "You promise to be quick? I miss Ninja." Who the fuck is Ninja and why does my baby miss them? Onika arched Y/n's back while getting behind her. "Mhmm. I heard you mamí."