Obsession Ⅲ︎

It's about to get a little slutty so get ready.

Omniscient
Later that night

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Robyn and Beyonce helped a sloppy drunk Y/n into the house. "I'm so horrrnnnyyyy." Y/n cackles out when she nearly tripped going up the stairs. "Robynn." Y/n calls out. "Yes princess?" "You gonna give me some of that dick daddy?" Y/n hiccups at the end of her sentence. "No princess, you need sleep." Beyonce replies. "I wasn't talking to you long neck bitch." Y/n snaps at Beyonce. "Y/n! Watch you fucking mouth!" Robyn yells at Y/n. "I'm sorry honey pot, I didn't mean it. Don't get mad at me" Y/n tears up. Beyonce smiles and kisses Y/n, "I'm not mad baby". Y/n giggles, "Can we have drunken sex now daddies?" Y/n whines and starts dry humping Robyn. Robyn groans and picks Y/n up with ease. "Yes fuck. Y/n stop before I nut in my pants princess." Y/n stops and turns to grab Beyoncé's hand. "Lead the way Bad Gal Riri" Y/n giggles. Robyn drops Y/n on the bed and turns to sloppy kiss Beyoncé. "That's so sexy." Y/n moans while unzipping her dress.

Beyoncé pulls Y/n's dress down to reveal she went without underwear. "Oh you're nasty." Robyn smirked. "Only for you daddy, now give me some head. You both." Y/n demanded as she opened her legs. Beyoncé and Robyn got on their knees and began to feast on Y/n's puffier lips. "Yes, like that." Y/n moaned loudly. Robyn popped her thigh. "Ouch daddy." Y/n whimpered. Beyoncé sucked up Y/n's juices and gripped Robyn's jaw. "Open up." Beyoncé said without spilling the nectar. Robyn did just that. "We should grab the camera." Beyoncé said as she rubbed Y/n' cum covered cilt. Robyn got up to grab the camera that rested in the corner of the bed.

She walked over and pressed the play button. "Look at this wet pussy. Spit on it Bey" Beyoncé stuck her tongue out at the camera then turned to slowly spit on Y/n's pussy. "Mmmm shit BeyBey." Y/n moaned. "Get this dick wet." Beyoncé turned to suck Robyn's dick. "Ahhh shit Beyoncé!" Robyn groaned as she pulled Beyoncé's hair. "I'm gonna cum Daddy," Y/n sped up the 3 fingers she inserted into herself. "Let me see that pussy squirt." Robyn lowly said.  Beyoncé pulled away from Robyn and moved to catch Y/n's squirt. "Uhmmmmm fuck I'm gonna cum on your fucking face." Y/n groaned as she squirted.

Beyonce opened her mouth to catch her juices. "Look at this fucking scene. We should upload this." Robyn advised. "No. No one gets to see our queens soaking pussy. Right Queen?" Beyoncé retorted. "Yes daddy." Y/n mumbled. Beyoncé got up and gently scooted Y/n to the headboard.  "Put that dick in me while I make her cum again, Robyn." Beyoncé ordered. Robyn nodded and quickly put the camera on the tripod, then got onto their California king bed. "Beyonceeeeé." Y/n moaned as Beyoncé sucked on her cilt. "Baby please don't stop. I'm gonna cum!" Y/n loudly moaned as she dug her hand into Beyoncé's hair. Robyn slowly entered Beyoncé and groaned at the tightness. "Shit!" Robyn hissed. Soon Y/n's phone rang on the nightstand. Robyn peered at the upright phone to see Aubrey's name flash across the screen. "You got this nigga's number saved Y/n. You must want to be paralyzed." Robyn growled as she roughly slammed into Beyoncé. "Baby grab the phone and answer it." Beyoncé gently said to Y/n, moaning at Robyn's speed soon after. "I-I-I canntttt daddy!" Y/n yelled as she grinded on Beyoncé's face. Beyoncé slapped Y/n thigh, causing the younger girl to yelp. "O-Okay." Y/n reached to grab the phone.

"H-Hello?" Y/n stammered out as she watched Robyn and Beyoncé stare at her intensely. "Babygirl? It's me, Aubs." Aubrey's voice rang through the phone. "I-I know it's you D-D-Drake. Y-You need something? I'm kinda busy." Y/n lowly whimpered. "I just wanted to see how my baby was doing. I miss you." Aubrey said. "I-" "She don't miss you nigggaaaa. I'm sucking her clit right mutha-fuckin now. Listen to me slurp YoUr pussy." Beyoncé's southern accent became profound as she grew more angry. Beyoncé began to spit and slurp all on Y/n while putting the phone near her mouth. "Fuccckkkk Baby! You eat it so goood." Y/n's eyes rolled to the back of her head. "Tell me how good it feels mamí." Robyn says as she slows her pace inside of Beyoncé.

"It feels so good daddy. Fuck BeyBey!" Y/n screams as she cums again. "What the fuck yo..." Drake whispers in disbelief. Innocent Y/n turned into a whole freak in the sheets! "WHO THE FUCK IS MOANING ON MY PHONE DRAME?!" A New York accent yelled in the background, soon the phone hung up. Beyoncé giggled and threw the phone on the floor. "Y/n delete this his number tomorrow. I fucking mean it." Robyn demanded. Y/n nodded and scooted to get under Beyoncé. Robyn directed the camera down Beyoncé and Y/n's pussies. "Fuck us daddy." "Yeah what she said.".

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

The next day

Y/n's POV

"Bitch, why is you walking with crutches to come pick up your child. Hey B and Rob!" Solanã questioned as she watched me walk with crutches into their parents' household. "Good sex." I smirked. "DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT SHIT IN MY HOUSE Y/M" I heard mom yell and soon appeared with an excited Tawny in her arms. "Blah blah blah. Dad stop giving that stretched ass pussy head, huh?" I said irritated. I just want to go home. I felt two hands hit my ass rough making me trip and fall, "Watch ya fuckin' gal." Robyn cussed as she grabbed Tawny. "Ahahaha." I dryly replied, getting up. "Fuck all y'all but my sweet daughter. Y'all can kiss my black ass." I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door. "Ya daddy should whoop yo ass." Beyoncé said as she followed behind me.

"Ya daddy should have left yours." I yelled back as I slammed the car door. I was truly upset because Robyn and Beyoncé didn't get me food like I asked, they can all go to hell. "Y/N!" Beyoncé growled as she got in the driver seat. I rolled my eyes and stuck up my middle finger. I felt her long fingers wrap around my throat. "Why you gotta attitude? Do I have to fuck you in the backseat? You know the strap in the trunk." Beyoncé lowly spoke. "Shut yo ass up. Fingers so long they can wrap around my neck twice." The last part I ,of course, said under my breath. Beyoncé seemed to have heard it because next thing I know I'm launched into the backseat with Beyoncé grabbing the strap from the trunk. "Text Robyn and tell her to keep the family from going into the driveway. NOW!" Beyoncé gritted as she pulled my dress up. I quickly texted Robyn and quickly put my attention back on Beyoncé. Before I could utter a word I felt Beyoncé enter me slowly. "Ahmmm fuck." I quietly moan.

"This pussy is my obsession."

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Y/n always getting dick she doesn't deserve.

Did you guys enjoy this part of Obsession?

Should I end it here or make another part?

Rihanna?

Beyoncé?

Y/n?

The sloppy sex scene?

Much love,

M↔︎