Craving Her Intimacy

"Baby? I'm home." I put my keys in the side bowl of our door and walked farther into the house to put my purse on the couch. No reply. I was expecting her to be waiting for me as I told her what time I was going home and she said she had something special for me. To find the house dark and no sign of Naomi was scary. "Campbell!" I yelled louder out to my older girlfriend.

Yes, I am dating the Naomi Campbell for about 2 years now. I was 25 as she had just turned 40. It was a huge age gap but she fell in love with me as I did the same with her. "Darling." She called me the pet name she gave me on our first date. "Where were you baby?" I asked calmly. She walked up to me not failing to tower over me in the process.

"Waiting for you to get home, so I can do this." Her lips found mine and I quickly moaned and cupped her face. She shoved her tongue into my mouth and I tasted the faint red wine in her mouth. "Let's go to the room." She grabbed my hand and yanked me up the stairs. "Naomi, I missed you." I said as she undid the buttons on my blouse.

"How much?" She loved when I told her how much I loved or missed her. It seemed as if it fed her ego. "A-A lot." She pulled down my pants leaving me in my matching royal blue lingerie set. "Oh yeah?" She looked at me with lustful eyes. "Y-yes." She never failed to make me nervous. "Yes who?" She began to kiss my jaw. "Yes mama." I felt her lowly chuckle into my neck and next thing I know I'm being thrown into a bed and and a hand comes into contact with my clit.

"Ah!" I cried and looked up at her. "You like it when Mama plays with this little pussy? Huh?" She roughly said to me and I moaned a quick yes. To feed her ego. Naomi has never TRULY made me cum. It's more of little orgasms that last 2 seconds. I'll easily get wet for her but at the end of the night I have to go and give myself a actual orgasm.

"How much?" She questioned me again. Does it fucking matter? "So much mama." I looked up at her. She seemed to be extremely satisfied with the sound of me being weak for her. "You gonna cum on my fingers pretty girl?" She whispered to me I whimpered and nodded Time to think of her. "Oh shit Be- Naomi! Fuck!" I orgasmed very quickly and my body didn't even realize until it was over.

"Why didn't you just call me Bebè? No need to call me Naomi in the bedroom." Right I was gonna call you Bebé and not her name. Right? I just shrugged and she nodded before pushing my legs back to my shoulder and she sat directly on my pussy. I squealed and jerked upwards. She smirked at me and I felt her began to rock her hips.

She was so soaked that the noises in the room weren't only my moans. "Yesss baby!" I cried out and shook. Keep up the good work. Should've become a actor. "I'm gonna cum!" She moaned and went faster. "Me too!" Damn I'm good. "Cum for me." And that's exactly what I didn't do but I'm going to pretend I did.

"Oh shit baby! I'm cumming." I made myself shake and eyes roll back. She soon followed then fell beside me on the bed. "I love you Darling." She said as she cuddled up to me. "I love you too Mama."

I fell into a unsatisfactory slumber.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groaned and turned off my alarm for 6:30am. "Baby, don't leave. You don't have to go to work with that bitch." She grabbed my waist and tried to pull be back in. "I have to Naomi. And watch your mouth." I got up and walked to the bathroom. I turned and the shower and jumped in forgetting it has to get hot first. "AH!" I slipped on the bathroom tiles and fell on my butt.

"Owww! Naomi!" I whined to my girlfriend. I heard her quickly shuffle and busted into the bathroom. "Baby are you okay?" She helped me off the floor and began caressing my butt. "Yes mama." I moaned as her hand continued to massage my butt. "Naomi stop I have to get to work." I attitude was extremely evident. She rolled her eyes and walked off huffing and puffing.

Soon after my shower, I got dress and and made Naomi a quick breakfast. "Okay baby I'm leaving." I kissed her lovingly and smiled at her on the couch. "Bye baby, be good for me." I giggled and walked towards the front door. "I love you mama!" I yelled and opened the door. "How much?" She yelled back. I rolled my eyes and shut the door. I walked to my green Lamborghini Adventador.

"Good morning Poison Ivy." It automatically turned on to one of the many phrases I say to it. I smiled to it and got in it enjoying the view of the Navy Blue Leather interior. "Let's go to work, shall we?" I put my stuff in the passenger seat and put it in drive. Time to go see her.

I arrived to work and everyone greeted me as I walked to my office that was right next to hers. "Good Morning Ms.Y/L/N." My assistant stood and greeted me. "Hey Lauren, is Beyoncé in yet? I have to run her these designs for the next launch of Ivy Park." She followed me as I walked to my office that faced the beautiful view of downtown Houston.

"Yes she's in and she is expecting you. She has something urgent to tell you as well." Lauren smirked and gave me a knowing look. "Pssshhh girl we haven't fucked since college. She just hasn't stopped loving me. Am I surprised? I'm the baddest she's ever had." I allowed my ego to talk for me. Lauren giggled and hugged me. "How is your old ass girlfriend?" I cackled and rolled my eyes.

"She's the damn same. We had sex last night and honestly. It was so lame. I barely came." I complained to one of my best friends. Lauren knew all about my situation and issue with Naomi. She also knows that Beyoncé has been pressing me a lot more lately about getting back together s "I'm about to go to Beyoncé's office now, wish me luck."

Lauren laughed again and walked out before me. I grabbed my iPad and walked to her office. "Good morning Ms. Y/L/N." Beyoncé's assistant Nicki said to me. "Hey Ms. Fine Ass. Is yo pushy ass boss ready to see me?"I asked her with a smirk. Nicki can get it and she knows it. "Yes she is. Go ahead in."

I nodded and opened the double doors to my partners' office. I saw roses everywhere decorating the room and it looked absolutely beautiful. Who the fuck bought her this shit? I walked up to her and sat in one of the many chairs in her office. "Hello Beyoncé. I have the designs for our fall look ready and waiting to be looked at."

She turned from the window and looked at me with a knowing stare. "She didn't make you cum again, didn't she?" My eyes widen and I looked at her like she was crazy. "That's none of your damn business what I get and don't get in my relationship. Keep it cute, Knowles." I stood up and walked over to her. forgetting I had on a yellow blouse with a little lace in the sleeves and a pencil skirt that was white. That was all paired with my Christian Louboutin's that match my blouse. It had a very deep cute showing most of my cleavage.

Her eyes scanned my body and she walked closer to me. I smell the perfume she wore in college and it reminded me of our memories together. Stop it, you have a girlfriend at home. "My favorite color? You must want to get bent over on that desk. Who told you to show the cleavage that belongs to me?" She lowly said with lust lacing her voice.

I rolled my eyes and before I could even finish throwing a fit she grabbed me by my neck making me welp and look at her. "Bey-" "You must have fucking forgot that I run shit, Y/n. Don't catch a attitude, because remember, I'll always make you drop it. Now go sit on my desk like a good girl and wait for daddy. How does that sound?" She smiled evilly. I whimpered and she gripped my neck tighter waiting for a response.

"I-I have a girlfriend, Beyoncé." I quietly said, knowing that if I get too loud I'll be fucked against the windows. She chuckled and pulled me closer if possible. "Do you forget you're still married to me?"

Thank you so much for reading this.

I know I've been gone but I've just been so damn busy.

Trust me I miss you guys too😩.

Much love babes,