I'm Sorry

"Weird bitch get the fuck out of my way!" Beyoncé pushed me into a locker for the 3rd time today. "Our lockers are next to each other." I quietly said as I watched her go to her locker. "What did you say to me bitch?" Beyoncé turned back around and stalked towards me. "I said... I said.. our lockers are right next to each other.." I tried to speak confidently but the tensional eye contact drove me to get lost in her eyes.

Her hand came in connection to my throat. I quickly gasped and connected my hand to her face trying to get her away from me. "BEYONCÉ! LET HER GO!" I heard the principal yell. My vision continued to go in and out. "You're gonna learn not to fuck with me." She darkly spoke to me. That was the last thing I heard before I passed out from the lack of oxygen going into my lungs.

_________

I woke up in the nurse's office with my aunt, which was my guardian, and Beyoncé's parents looking over me. I looked down to see Beyoncé crying quietly. "Hi, Mama Tina." I sleepily looked up at her. Mama Tina sobbed and I looked at her confused and look over to my aunt. She shrugged and pulled out a blunt from her Chanel purse. "Umm you can't smoke in here." the nurse said to my aunt. My aunt fake pouted and flicked off the nurse. "I- I can't believe that she's been treating you like this Y/n. She kept saying you guys were still best friends." Tina gently grabbed my hand.

I raised a eyebrow and look in Tina's eyes for untruthfulness. Beyoncé and I haven't been friends since the 8th grade, our first kiss. That made it our last. Last everything. It's now our Junior year in high school and she became my bully.

"But... Beyoncé hasn't been nice to me since we were 13, mama." I quietly said to Mama Tina as my throat felt extremely dry. I heard my aunt sniffle and I knew she was crying. She'd always known about my sexuality. My feelings for Beyoncé. As she went through the same thing with her old best friend, Erykah.

Beyoncé seemed to be silent, just stately deeply into me. Matthew just watched and tears slowly fell from his face. "I missed you, mama." I looked up at my old mother figure and smiled. "I did too. Solo has been asking for you for forever. 'Where's my coconut?' She'll ask me. It's been so empty at home without your big heart baby." Tina rubbed my cheek gently and smiled down at me.

Damn what about her actual kids?

"Well... some friendships come to a end for a purpose." I smiled back and got up slowly. I felt lightheaded but nothing too dramatic. "BEYONCÉ IMMA WHOOP YO ASS ON MY MOMMA YOU DYKE ASS BITCH!" Onika's loud voice came quickly into the nurse office and next thing you know Beyoncé was getting her hair pulled and hit in the face.

"Nika baby, let her go." I said calmly to my best friend. "Nah nah nah fuck this bitch yo! That's why her country ass can't slang dick the right way!" I chuckled lowly and looked down at Beyoncé who was sitting on the floor tearing up. "You're not the victim Beyoncé, stop acting like it." Mama Tina said as she helped her daughter up. My aunt was holding Onika back which I knowwww made her happy.

Onika has had a crush on my auntie since we met in sophomore year when she moved from New York to Houston. Her slow ass got pushed back so she's 18 now. "Mama... She... Okay." I've never seen Beyoncé so, sad. Maybe submissive is the word I'm looking for. I walked up to her and held out my hand. "For now on, you leave me alone or I'm calling Kelly."

Beyoncé's eyes widen and she quickly engulfed me into a hug which made me moan lowly in her ear from her scent. I felt something poke me but I knew Beyoncé was a horny bitch so I didn't mind it. "Alright don't fuck in front of us." Onika groaned and gagged. I giggled and walked over to her and my aunt.

"I rather not." Beyoncé looked at me with an upset face but quickly went back to her cold, numb face. I honestly don't know how she expects me to just forgive her when she has been bullying me for years. I'm not dumb. Especially for Beyoncé. "You have to understand, from a real life perspective, you can't just mystically let go of all the pain someone inflicted on you" The author, Champagne, spoke as she walked past the nurse office.

I may forgive but I can't forget.

To be continued...