Work Wife³︎◔︎

I sat there on the floor against my counter balling my eyes out. I can't believe she left after all I did. She promised not to leave me. She left and took my heart with her.

"Mommy!"

I quickly look up to see my 2 year old daughter Blue Ivy. "Why are you crying mama?" she pouted as she tried to pull my hands away from my face. "Uh Uh." I childishly said as I turned the other direction. "Stop being so dramatic mommy! Me and mama only went to the store. Look! I brought you back some more Oreos, sorry for eating the last one." Blue frowned as she gently scooted the Oreos towards me. "Beyonce stop being so damn dramatic!" My wife's voice echoed throughout the house.

"No she took my cookie after she promised she wouldn't. Don't take her side Y/n!" I said as I wiped away my fake tears. Y/n laughed and put the twins ,Remy and Sir, into the crib to have their afternoon nap. "Baby get up. I have to cook dinner. Blue go turn on Spongebob and play with your barbies mamas." Y/n cheesed as she pinched Blue's cheeks. "Yes mama." Blue ran into the large living room leaving me and Y/n alone. "Did I mention how sexy that scar looks? Lowkey glad you got shot." I said as I got up from the floor. "Beyonce! That's not funny. And you tell me everyday papi. You gon help me make dinner." "We fucking when they got to sleep? If not, don't expect me to left a fucking finger." Y/n laughed and shook her head , "Okay papi, I'll give you some tonight." Y/n smirked as she kissed my lips ever so gently. I did a little dance and helped Y/n put up the groceries.

Now you may be wondering what happened in the past 5 years. Well I can't explain...

❏︎ ❏︎

5 years ago

Omniscient

"Somebody please! Help my baby." Beyonce screamed as she watched Y/n slowly close her eyes. "I should have never brought you here. Look at what I have done to my beautiful soul." Beyonce cried as she watched people surround her and Y/n. The ambulance finally arrived and Beyonce was quick to make sure they got her to the hospital and 4.5 seconds.

Y/n was quickly put into surgery. Beyonce did nothing but walk back and forth in the waiting room and check the time constantly. "Come one Bebe, you can do it. I believe in you." Beyonce whispered hoping that in Y/n's soul, she heard it. "Family of Y/n Y/ln." The main doctor of the surgery called out into the waiting room. Beyoncé quickly got up and walked over to the doctor with an urgent look in her eyes. "Is my baby okay? What happened? Please tell me she's okay." Beyonce weakly pleaded as she gripped tighter onto her mother.

"She is fine, the surgery went well. She needs a lot of rest and no stress at all. This surgery was difficult. The bullet grazed her kidney and sat in a perfection position for me. The difficult part was Y/n woke up and started telling us about some woman not even realizing that we were trying to get a bullet out of her body. It seems she was awake but numb to the feeling. I'm guessing you're the lady that seduced her in a meeting at Knowles Company. She was right, you truly are a beautiful and thoughtful woman. When I was in the army my wife didn't even send me letters." The doctor chuckled at the memory. "Damn that fucking suc-" Solonage was quickly cut off when her father pinched her wrist.

"May we come in and see her?" Beyoncé lowly spoke trying not to worsen her already sore throat. The doctor nodded and tatted to lead them towards the room where Y/n resided. The doctor open the door and Beyoncé eyes feel onto Y/n smiling and crossing her eyes. "Baby!" Beyoncé smiled as she ran over to Y/n "Bey-yawwwnnnn-sayyyy" Y/n yelled as she opened her arms rather quickly. "Ouchie." Y/n whined as she went to soothe her wound. "Please be carful baby. move slowly." Beyoncé said as she kiss Y/n's cheeks several times, being sure to not hurt her by being gentle. "BeyBey... you in a gang shawty?" Y/n said as she looked up at Beyoncé with a wide grin. Beyoncé laughed at her girlfriend's childish ways, must be some aftermath of the surgery. " It's not a gang sweetheart. We're a cartel. Beyoncé and yourself will soon rule the Knowles cartel, but not until you heal." Mama Tina said as she rubbed Y/n's foreheads gently. "Where's my mommy?" Y/n whined as she reached for her phone that was in the bag that the nurses put her thing in for the surgery. "WEA'S ME DAUGHTA, AH? YA WHITE CRACKAS ON SOME BULLSHIT. Y/N! Y/N YOU ASS BETTA NOT BE DEAD OR IMMA BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE JUST TO KILL YA AGAIN." A woman screamed in the hallway as she came closer to Y/n's room. "I'm in here mommy! Look I got super cool stitches to show you!" Y/n cheered as a dark brown woman stormed into the room. Beyoncé was shocked, everyone in the room was but Y/n and her mother. This was Beyoncé's first time meeting Y/n's mom, not knowing she was from Africa, you could tell in her accent. "Oh my dear baby, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? who are these people?" Y/n's mom changed her pitched with every question.