∘︎Pool Party∘︎

Beyoncé pov

"Y/n baby can you grab us more chips from inside?" I asked my wife as she played with the younger kids because she doesn't like other people but me that much. "Yes Beyoncé." She rolled her eyes and got up from the kiddie pool. I watched her walk past me which gave me a beautiful view of her ass. "Why don't she hang with the adults? She rarely goes out with us either." Nosey ass Michelle asked with everyone around us agreeing. "Because, Mich the Bitch, she just doesn't like to be around older people because of PTSD. It's nothing personal." I hated when Michelle always talked about Y/n. I slapped her in the mouth one time when she commented on the fact that after Blue, Y/n couldn't have anymore babies. That bitch is aggy but Y/n always wants to play Captain-Save-A-Hoe so I have to act nice to this bozo. "Hmmm well I guess I can sit close to you sense she won't come chill with people her age." Michelle snickers and scoots closer to me and outs puts her hand on my thigh. "Bit-" "Beyoncé?" I look up to see a teary eyed Y/n with her arms full of chips. "Baby I-" Y/n drops all of the bags of chips and runs into the house.

I chase Y/n all the way into the master wing which was on the opposite side of the mansion

I chase Y/n all the way into the master wing which was on the opposite side of the mansion. "Please baby! Slow down." I yell out to Y/n who was literally zooming into the bathroom. The door slams on my face and I heard the knob lock. "Baby I promise it wasn't what it looked like." I try to reason out with her. "Then what was it Beyoncé? Her hand was on your thigh and you didn't move it." I heard Y/n let out a quite sob and that nearly shattered my heart. "But you have to understand she just put it there and I didn't have the time to? Baby what's wrong, you know I only have eyes for you." My vision became blurry as I put my ear against the door. "After Blue's birth 6 months ago, you don't touch me anymore. When I try to make love or even just cater to you, you just push me away. Am I not enough anymore, Beyoncé? Are you leaving me!" My heart shatters at my baby's words. How could she feel like that and I not even notice. "I-I don't know Y/n. you're everything and more I just didn't want you to feel like you have to force your sexy back. I love you even more than before if that's possible. The stretch marks, the scar from the c-section, hell even the extra thickness has given me all the more on why I love you. Blue Ivy is our blessing that we'll share forever and you have to understand that no matter what, I'll love you. Do you understand me?" Tears were rolling down my face continuously during this moment and I wanted nothing more than to hold my wife. The door unlocks and I see my beautiful glowing wife smiling widely. "I understand Beyoncé." She runs into my arms and I quickly pick her up. "You're everything and more Y/n." I sob into her neck.

"Thank you pa." She whispers as she kisses my cheek. "You're welcome. I love you baby." I smile at her. "I love you too Bey-yawn-seeeyyyy." Y/n chuckles after reciting what she called me in preschool when we first met. I kissed her lips slowly as we shared a longingly opened-mouth kiss. "Where is Blue?" Y/n pants out when only moving a centimeter from my face. "With my mom." I replied. "Good, enough time for a quickie." Y/n smashes into my lips as I now back is onto our bed. Y/n pulls down my swimsuit leaving me fully nude. She soon follows and lines my dick up with her vagina. As I slowly sink into her I moan out in ecstasy. "God you're so tight." I moan out as I slowly but hardly worked Y/n's insides. "Daddy!" Y/n moans while throwing her head back in lust. "That's right, say my name Mrs.Knowles."

◦◦◦◦◦

After our session and a quick shower, Y/n and I were ready to head back down to the small pool gathering. "When we get down there I want you to be yourself and don't let Mich The Bitch get to you? Okay?" I gently grab Y/n's chin which led to her cheeks smushing together on her lips. "Yes daddy." She struggles to speak because of her cheeks nearly putting her lips in a duck lip form. I kiss them and lead us out of our room.

We walk outside to see Michelle with a bloody nose and Kelly cussing her clean out. "What happened?!" I yelled as I let go of Y/n's hand and storm over to the altercation. "She said that Y/n couldn't be any less than a dead person sense she isn't a good wife and she can't provide children Bey. I rocked that big headed bitches shit!" Kelly yelled as she explained what happened. My eyes widen and just as I was about to hand Michelle her ass Y/n punched her dead in her face. "That's why I'm pregnant bitch!!" Y/n yelled out shocking everyone. "How?" My eyebrows lift waiting to hear an explanation. "Remember that drunk night in Atlanta?" I nod recalling the memory 3 months ago. "Well.." Y/n turns and cups her stomach which made everyone gasps.

"There is going to be another Knowles."

☍︎☍︎☍︎☍︎

I hope you enjoyed this!

Literally did this in 30 minutes😭

Much love,
ℳ∝︎