◸I Promise◹

"I thought you were done with the streets, Giselle." I poured another full glass of grape-cranberry juice as my girlfriend ,who I've been dating for 2 1/2 years, tells me another sob story on why she can't leave.

"So much is happening and this wouldn't be the right time. I know you want to settle down, start a family, but baby you have to know business comes first. Then we can start our family." She walked towards me and smiled. My eyes twitched at Business comes first. Before me?

"I WAS HERE WHEN YOU WERE LIVING OFF OF ME AND MY FAMILY AND COULDN'T EVEN GO GET A JOB BECAUSE YOU HAD 2 FELONIES BEFORE THE AGE OF 22 GISELLE! NOW YOU PUT ME IN THE MOST EXPENSIVE NEIGHBORHOOD IN HOUSTON 5 YEARS LATER AND EXPECT ME TO WAIT FOR YOUR ASS?! I'M 25! I AM READY TO START A FAMILY AND IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA START IT WITH ME, I'LL GO FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL!" I slammed my cup onto the floor with caused glass to fly and my juice to go all over.

Beyoncé looked at me dumbfounded and I've never wanted to slap someone so hard in my life. "You can't leave me Y/n. I already told you this." She walked up to me and grabbed my chin softly. "You know that right? I'll kill whoever thinks they can take my place." Beyoncé kiss my nose and smiled at me. "I don't give a fuck. We're done Beyoncé." I push her off and walk upstairs to get my clothes and other belongings.

I knew she was hot on my tail from the noses her big, heavy ass feet were making. "Baby! Calm down. We're gonna go to bed, we can talk about this in the morning." I sob loudly at her dumbass. Why am I always around stupid ass niggas!! I scream out internally.

"There is nothing to talk about. We're done. Don't call my phone. Nothing. I already have a apartment ready for me." I grabbed my suitcases and grabbed my purse. I already planned leaving Beyoncé before. I wasn't about to be played like a fool. Even if the fool as a 10 inch monster... damn imma miss that.

She reached for my waist as I tried to love past her. "Beyoncé get off me." I gritted through my teeth. I heard her sob and something hit the ground in a thud. I turn to see Beyoncé on her knees. "Baby, please please please don't leave me. I love you more than life. I would do anything for you. J-Just give me time." She put her head against my stomach and her hands fell to my butt.

I almost caved in but I remember the same performance 6 months ago, when I was trying to leave for the second time. I pushed her harshly off me and turned to leave again. I heard her scream out my name and sob loudly. I continued to walk with tears streaming down my face. She's just doing this to trick you. She doesn't mean it. SHE DID THIS BEFORE.

My thoughts were raging out of my mind. I felt a faint kick in my stomach indicating my son has woken up. I am now 4 months pregnant. I was so excited to tell Beyoncé. I made dinner and everything. I even had a cake. She didn't come home until later that night with the smell of weed and new money.

I told her ahead of time I had something special planned but she left me on read. I cried so hard that night I had to stop with the fear of being overwhelmingly emotional and hurting my baby. She didn't even apologize the day after. She had the nerve to invite over all her friends and smoke causing me to have to stay locked in the bedroom because the fumes made me sick.

"Baby! Please Y/n! Please don't leave me!" Beyoncé ran infront of the door and sobbed. "Move Beyoncé." I calmly looked at her. "One more kiss and I'm done Y/n. Just please." Beyoncé gripped my hand and I drifted close to her. I watched her lips as she leaned in and kissed me. I felt her tongue ask for entrance. I allowed it and wrestled her tongue.

I wrapped my arm around her neck and our heads nodded up and down from the harsh final kiss. It ended two minutes later, when I finally pulled away. "I love you Beyoncé, I always will. But if you won't change for me, I can't stay for you." I walked past her to unlock the front door then turned back to her. "I'll love you, forever?" Beyoncé happily weeped. "And ever." With that, I walked out the door.

৲︎  ৲︎  ৲︎  ৲︎  ৲︎  ৲︎

Two years later
Y/n pov

I was packing Bryson's lunch for the park as Beyoncé's music rang through the house. "BABY IT'S YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE I LOVVEEE YOUR THE ONE I NEED!" Bryson slide on his socks to the kitchen. I lend down and kissed his cheeks making him blush and look up at me with her eyes. I moved to downtown Houston and stayed there until I found a nice home a few miles away from Mama Tina who's been helping me raise Bryson without Beyoncé knowing.

It's been hard on me but I've been so blessed with my baby I wouldn't change a thing. Today Bryson wanted me to take him to the music festival with my girlfriend, Robyn. She was currently eating left over strawberries and whipped cream from last night. "Robyn hurry up and Bryson go put your shoes on like I told you to! Y'all so hotheaded." I groaned and walked to the living room to grab my purse.

I felt Robyn hot on my tail and soon a slap was delivered to my ass. "Stop talking to him like that." Robyn whispered in my ear as I bent to get my purse off the couch. She raises Bryson as her own even though we met when he was 2 months. They're attached by the hip. I rolled my eyes and look at her smiling.

"I love you baby." She kissed my lips and rubbed my hips. I mumbled I love you too before kissing her lips again and moaning quietly. "Robs I got the toy- EWWWWWW!" I heard Bryson scream and run over to break us up. "Woah little man." Robyn picked him up swinging him in her arms.

His giggled echoed off the walls and I just smiled widely at the interaction. I love them so so so much. "We have to get going! I got us backstage passes!" I walked towards the door. I knew they were following me so I waited for them to head towards the car then locked the door. "And Grammy is gonna be there!" Bryson clapped his hands and jumped in his car seat.

I smiled and turned around to blow him a kiss which he catches and places his hand on his cheek. I giggle and look at the road as Rihanna started driving, heading to downtown Houston.

৲︎  ৲︎  ৲︎

"Mommy I want curly fries." Bryson yanked on my sundress. Rihanna was standing behind me with her arms wrapped securely around me and Bryson w a as sitting on the picnic blanket and played with his toys. "Okay baeby, I'll go get you some. I'll be right back." I walked off to go find the food truck I saw earlier as we were walking in.

I must not have been paying attention because I soon bumped into a large body which nearly knocked me over. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you." I looked up at a tall dark man. "I don't think you mean to bump into anyone, Y/n." A deep but feminine voice ringed through my ears and I turned to see my ex- girlfriend smiling at me. "Hello Beyoncé. It's nice to see you again." I smiled back at her.

"Cut the fucking shit, is that boy mine? And who is that bitch all over you?" She took two steps closer to me causing me to back into whoever I bumped into earlier who I'm guessing is her bodyguard. "Listen, you're the most famous female pop star out right now, Beyoncé. You chose your career over me and my son when you said business before family. It doesn't matter. He loves Robyn as if she's his mother. I don't give fuck how you feel. You didn't care how I did. So if you would fucking excuse me, I have to get my family some food." I shoved her out the way causing her to grip my wrist tightly.

"Baby let me see our son." She whispered in my ear causing me to shiver but I push her off and looked around to make sure no one can see us. "Get the hell away from me, Giselle." I walked back towards the food trucks. Soon after I heard her voice through the speakers and a people screaming at their idol. I walked over to Robyn and Bryson who were playing with his toys.

The song Her day that was written about and to me played causing me to mumble the song and eat some of my son's fries. "I promised to never hurt you, I promise to not desert you. I can't leave you alone. When your not sitting with me at home. I promisseee." Her voice harmonized with the calming beat and background vocalists.

"I promise." I said along with her.

I promise.

৲︎  ৲︎  ৲︎  ৲︎  ৲︎  ৲︎  ৲︎  ৲︎  ৲︎

I hope you enjoyed this my loves<3.

Part 2?

Much love,
ℳ♥︎