Professor Knowles³︎

4 years later

"Raven and Ryan slow y'all ass down." I yelled at the twins who were running through the kitchen as my wife was trying to make dinner. "Sorry mama!" I heard Ryan yell back. "Those girls are a trip." I felt my wife's presence behind me and the lips on my neck gave it away.

"They get it from you." I chuckle and turned the TV to Jerry Springer. "No they don't papí. You teach them that shit with all the succubus stuff." She walked around the couch and sat on my lap. "No I don't! I just do my job as a demon mother, Y/n." I smirked at her. She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Yeah okay, Robyn." She laid back and cuddle into my frame. Even at 23 and 31, we acted like a old married couple. I switched her to a succubus after our twins were born knowing they would be succubus as well.

"Mommy! Raven stole my barbie!" Ryan's voice rung from upstairs. "RAVEN FAYANA FENTY GIVE YOUR SISTER BACK HER TOY! NOW!" I yelled to that bad ass little girl. I am blessed and cursed with twin girls. "Yes ma'am." I heard her say. "Baby, you look so sexy when you're authoritative." Y/n purred at me and licked my neck. "When will dinner be finish in the oven?" I asked while picking her up and walking to the secret sex chamber of the castle. "1 hour." She giggles and kisses my lips.

"Good cause that's how long it'll take you to cum 7 times." I locked the door behind me.

Don't ask how I know that.

4 years earlier
Knowles Residence

Y/n shook violently as she watched blood pour out of her ex-girlfriend. She looked up and saw a tall , gorgeous woman holding a gun and breathing harshly. She didn't look that much older than me, maybe a 5 year difference. "Here let me help you." She grabbed my hand and a immediate shock rung through my body. I jumped slightly then looked up at her.

"Your name?" I quietly whispered to the woman. "Rihanna. Yours?" I recalled that name a million times over. Beyoncé's ex Rihanna? I questioned myself. "Y/n. Were you previously married to Beyoncé?" I felt one of my eyebrows perk while waiting for a response. "Yes I was. We were forced to marry when we were young, or I was. My father was a hard working man and Beyoncé was a woman who helped him." She started a long story I honestly didn't give a fuck about.

"She always got what she wanted and what she wanted was... 15 year old me. We began 'dating' when I was 16 and got married when I was 17. I truly believed I was in love with Beyoncé. I wanted to be with her all of my days but she turned out to be insane. Then she turned out to be... the devil's daughter. It was the most shocking news when I found out the woman I loved was a succubus. A goddamn sex demon. I allowed her to change me so now I'm a succubus as well. I'm now intersex after my divorce with Beyoncé and I decided to change my lower body part. I know you're pregnant. I can sense it. I am ready to be a mother and I'm not saying we have to be together but, let's raise these children. Yes you're having twin girls. Allow me to mother our babies." She soon was in my face and I quickly heated from her body heat radiating off of mine.

"What the fuck are you talking about?! I don't fucking know you and I sure as well don't know what you are! I am not allowing a fucking SEX DEMON around my... daughters. Oh god I have to quit my job as a stripper and be a fucking bum." I quickly panicked and sat down on the comfortable couch.

"You don't have to suffer. I am willing to take care of your children and raise them as princesses. You too. I will not allow you to be broke and leading a horrific life. Just please, allow me to be their mother." She held her hand out and I gently took it. She brought my hand out for her to kiss.