Catchin' Up

after beyoncé was on tour for 6 months, she was finally able to come home to her wife of 10 years, y/n.

"DON'T MAKE ME CLOOOSSEEE ONE MORE DOOR I DON'T WANNA HURTTTT ANYMORE. STAY IN MY-" "Boo" "AH" y/n screamed and landed on her ass from being scared. beyoncé was bent over the island clearly laughing at her clumsy wife. "baby, you're home!" y/n got up and jumped into her wife's arms. "i miss you so much babygirl. you don't even know." beyoncé breathed in her wife's new scent she must've changed her perfume beyoncé thought to herself. she wasn't complaining though. Beyoncé loved and hated when her wife would spend her whole day in Bath and Body works, or spend $5,000 in some small black-owned skincare business.

"You spending money on yourself all the time. You lucky I like it when you smell different." Beyoncé slapped Y/n's ass and held onto her legs around her waist. "I know you do daddy. Gimme lots of kisses." Y/n grabbed her lover's face and kissed her lips in different ways. Some long, some short, some simple pecks.

All she knew is she missed the love they shared in there beautiful cottage mansion in the mountains of Colorado. Y/n knew that Beyoncé, even though a living legend, wanted a private life. They both didn't have social media accounts (only secret ones), they rarely made public appearances, and rarely do they find in bad lighting of social media. They were to themselves. Madly in love. All they needed was a baby. Which is what they promised to do once she got back from tour. Knowing they'd be able to settle down and focus on the growth of their family.

Y/n knew that kisses were what really got Beyoncé horny from all the passion found in them. Beyoncé found herself sliding her hands into Y/n's leggings and rubbing tenderly on her butt. "Baby, take me to bed." Y/n whispered again her soulmate's lips. "Whatever you say mama." Beyoncé followed the commands and went into their shared bedroom.

" Beyoncé followed the commands and went into their shared bedroom

It had both of them in the theme of the bedroom so elegantly. With Y/n's touch of nature and Beyoncé's modernism, it was the perfect bedroom for the pair. Y/n gently pressed kisses all over Beyoncé's face. "Undress for me baby." Y/n told Beyoncé in a soft tone. Beyoncé did as told and Y/n laid down as she watched Beyoncé undress. With her 3rd leg standing strong she crawled in between my legs. Y/n smiled and looked up to her beautiful wife. "You're so beautiful to me." Beyonce spoke one of the many favorite phrases she loved to tell her wife.

As per usual Y/n became shy and turned her head to another direction. "Look at me baby." Beyonce slowly slid into Y/n causing a wet noise and quiet moans from Y/n. Y/n turned and looked at her wife with glossy eyes. She put her hand on Beyonce's chest telling her to stop. Beyonce knows her wife wasn't used to size since they haven't had sex in a while. "Tell me when you're ready princess." Beyonce whispered in her wife's ear and kissed all over her face, letting this love making session feel like their first. Which it always did.

_________

"Fuck Y/n!" Beyonce slapped her lover's ass as she rode her dick like a pornstar. Beyonce wasn't used to this new, rough sex from her wife. usually she's a pillow princess. "I'm gonna cum daddy! Ouuuu baby!" Y/n cried out to Beyoncé, informing her of the orgasm that is going to come from her body. Beyoncé grabbed Y/n's hips and drilled upwards into her wife. Y/n tried to stop her by pulling away but Beyoncé's grip was tight. "No no no no.." Y/n whimpered and became lip as squirt exerted ed from her body.  Bey rolled her hips slowly into her wife and release the sperm that would hopefully give her and Y/n the babies they've been urning for.

Y/n didn't know what to do with herself after she had such a life-changing orgasm. it took nothing but a little kiss for her to melt into her wife's arms. Imagine the devilish sex that was always delivered. It made her crazy and she knew that neither of them would be going anywhere for a long time. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you." Beyoncé repeated time and time again into her wife's ear to remind her of the never ending love and affection she had for her wife. With them, it felt like no one else was around and they could be to themselves without worrying about needing a thing in the word. This grew the adoration from their fans to them and they were that couple everyone aspired to be like. But, they were different. It wasn't something or a love that you could just obtain. They've loved each other in many life times and they never felt any ill-feeling for each other.

Y/n held onto Bey as she took her to a nice warm bath and both basked in their after-sex glow and kissed each other time to time. Gosh, Y/n sure could get used to this. 

Thank you, 

ℳ☁︎