What Are Those? They Are My Crocs!ッ

TANAKA'S POV

I watched as Y/n ran off to the end of the hallway exiting through the door. I let a large grin paint across my face before sprinting towards the gym.

My boy Noya won't be single for long!

I know Y/n told me not to tell anyone but I just can't contain this much information. It's just too exciting also people want the money from the bet and they're becoming impatient.

Running round the corner I heard the sound of volleyballs being spiked and shoes squeaking coming from the gym. Perfect.

I slammed open the door making all the attention come to me. Damn now I know why Y/n does that all the time, I feel like I can do anything.

But the gym wasn't filled with everyone today, because some people had the choice to go home and relax meaning the remainder of people who stayed were, Hinata, Kageyama, Suga, Daichi, Asahi, Yamaguchi, my future wife Kiyoko and Yachi.

Closing the door behind me without saying anything I walked calmly collecting my thoughts towards the centre of the gym and letting out a extremely loud scream, "YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

"TANAKA SHUT UP!" Suga yelled throwing a volleyball at me.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND AHHH OH MY GODDDD!~ " I squealed ignoring the other volleyball that made it's way in my direction,
"Y-Y/N SHE AHHHHH!"

"Y/n what? Is she okay?" Hinata asked putting down his water bottle staring at me with worry.

"SHE'S FINE BUT LIKE AHHHHHHHH!" I yelled while carrying on screaming until I calmed down.

"Okay I'm fine now it's just~" I thought about it for a moment. If I was in there position I wouldn't want anyone know yet. Another reason is I want them to be able to trust me. "I can't tell you i'm sorry..."

"Tanaka! You can't just do that and not tell us what's happened!" Suga yelled getting ready to throw another volleyball at me but thankfully Daichi took it out his hand to stop him from doing so.

"Well too bad not really my place to say! Anyways i'm tired so i'm going home now! Byeeeeeee!" I waved at them walking out the gym leaving them all confused.

"Hahaha i'm so cruel." I snickered to myself kicking a rock on my home.

Getting towards my door I put the key in opening it. This is when I got a phone call.

"Hahaha looks like someone's freaking out." I mumbled answering it and stepping inside.

"RYU RYU RYU RYU RYU RYU."

"Well hello to you to Nishinoya." I grinned with the phone by my ear and my spare hand in my pocket going to my room.

"RYUUUUUUUU"

"How can I help you on this fine evening..."

"..."

"..."

"YOU KNOW DON'T YOU!" Noya yelled through the phone.

"I have no clue what you are talking about..."

"I can feel that smirk of yours through the phone. You. Know."

"OKAY I KNOW I KNOW!" I gave in wanting him to tell me everything that happened without leaving any missing information.

"I KNEW IT! But how?"

"Y/n, she was running down the hallway before she stopped me and yelled for your route home and address." I laughed at the event that happened around an hour ago and how frantic the girl looked.