I Thought You Were Bae, Turns Out You Were Just Fam ッ

I thought I posted this last night, um clearly not sooo i'm super sorry but it's here now :)

Y/N'S POV

It was a stand off.

A stand off between Hinata and Kageyama.

Hinata and I arrived earlier than usual but seems like someone else had the same idea.

But today wasn't a school day, it was just a practice session during the winter break. I was going to turn up but after many people trying to convince me to leave my bed. I actually agreed.

They both shared the same determination in their eyes, while I had the same tired look in my eyes and shoved my hands in my pockets and nuzzled down into my scarf, "Are you two just going to gaze into each other's eyes like long lost loved ones or are you going to let me past?"

The two continued to ignore me as I huffed shrugging my shoulders, "Long lost loved one it is."

Before I could comprehend of what's just happened I was left standing alone. The duo had ran off racing to see who got to the club room first.

I slowly followed in their footsteps taking my sweet time. I didn't have anywhere important to be.

"What about you? Meet any awesome players?" Hinata's voice was heard from behind the building.

Carrying walking I turned the corner to see them playing with a volleyball. Looks like they don't have the keys yet.

I took a seat on the concrete floor sitting against this water station. I leaned my head back letting the sun warm my face up from the morning coldness. Though it wasn't that peaceful because of Hinata and Kageyama bickering.

"HEY! I figured you'd be here. Y'know, you didn't have to start fighting the moment you saw each other again." Tanaka smugly smiled swinging the keys on his pointer finger wearing a beanie.

"HI!" The two responded as I nodded at him to show I noticed his presence.

"What do you guys even have to fight about? You sure are impressive." Baldy carried on teasing them, walking up the steps with Kageyama and Hinata trailing behind him.

Incoming footsteps were heard coming from the right of me, "SHOYOOOOOOOO!"

Immediately recognising the upbeat voice my eyes shot over to him. Seeing his figure run past me and towards the boys with his arms in the air.

"I thought you were bae, just turns out you were just fam." I said getting a laugh from above me.

"God!?!?" I shouted looking up to the blue sky but was greeted with Tanaka snickering.

"Awh how sweet of you but I don't think Noya would like you calling me that."

"You know what I meant." I looked at him squinting my eyes.

Tanaka turned his head to something and smiled, "Take cover."

"Take cover?-"

"Y/NNNNNNNNNN!"

"Take me back to my bed!"

Nishi charged full speed at me tackling me into a hug, "You actually turned up!"

"No I didn't this isn't me."

"Baka! stop being grumpy."

"I can't help it! It's early in the morning you wardrobe."

"Well then have a cold shower you rug."

"No! you radiator."

"You floor tile."