𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

this chapter is edited

———HI, IM Y/N L/N AND, IM YOUR FREESTYLE DANCE TEACHER

———Y/n had finally arrived at school from an event morning of sleeping in late. Once arriving at the designated area she made her way to the bike holders and placed her f/c bike within- locking it up

When locking up her bike, she noticed another one alongside it. The colour was red and a basket resting at the front. It was none other than Shoyo Hinatas'.

Y/n, on the usual, would travel to school with the ball of sunshine due to how close the two lived. Both in the mountains. However, Hinata seemed to have early morning practice today, meaning he left earlier making her go to school by herself.

Hinata keeps on insisting that one day Y/n should come and watch him play to see his improvement and how swag he is. You'd also think on how much he talks about it she'll know the rules, but to be honest, she doesn't know a single thing about it. So if she went to watch and meet the team Y/n would have no clue on what's actually going on.

Leaving the bike behind her, satisfied with the way it's locked, Y/n took the longest route to her classroom that there was. Gotta arrive fashionable late.

Though on the way to the classroom, Y/n noticed that there was only a couple of students roaming around the corridors looking equally as tired.

3am too? Y/n mentally asked raising an eyebrow to a boy in the corridor. The boy simply nodded as if it say, Yeah, 3am.

Arriving at the classroom door. She opened to reveal who was inside, it only had a few students within with no teachers meaning more time to daydream and listen to music.

Y/n stepped inside and took note of only two students inside, Oh I thought i saw more. The students inside where none other than Tanaka and Nishinoya.

She greeted them with a simple hello and small smile, that was returned from both of the boys when walking towards her seat. Which was next to the window, at the back and next to Nishinoya. Y/n would interact with the boy but she didn't know him properly to do so. However she knew Tanaka from other classes she has with him so communicating comfortably with him wouldn't be too bad.

Once I sat down I noticed how much energy the two had, but mainly Nishinoya. This boy would not stop fidgeting.  Fully sitting down, Y/n noticed the way that Nishinoya would not stop fidgeting. Fiddling with his fingers, leg bouncing, eyes darting everywhere. The behaviour was weird but you do you.

Y/n rose and eyebrow curious of why he was so jittery and why he had so much energy. "Do you need to pee or something?" 

"Um no?" Nishinoya replied shaking his head slightly confused from the sudden question.

She leant back in her chair eyes gazing back to the window then back to him. "Then why are you moving so much?"

Seeming to understand the situation his lips tugged upwards and pointed to Tanaka who was watching the conversation intently. Weird. "Oh! That's because Tanaka and I had morning practice, and...I also had a gari-gari kun, energy drink and coffee for breakfast." He said rather excited listing each item on his fingers.