Shake Da Bus! Shake Da Bus!

*just imagine this Tokyo trip took one day, so they left early in the morning and came back late at night! Thank you!! Enjoy :)*

~Y/n's Pov~

"Y/N can you please pay attention "

"i mean i could but why would i want to~" i sung doing a peace sign and pout 😙✌️ but realised how cringey that was and repeatedly hit my hand across my head mumbling "stupid fucking dinosaur"

"ANYWAYS moving on" miss retorted choosing to ignore my actions, that was the wisest choice.

Class was SUPER boring without Spikey, like we would usually mess around together, make random noises because why not, eat food together and insults each other.

Why am i acting like he's dead...

I heard rapid footsteps come from the hallway getting louder and quieter, miss went to investigate it as i chose to ignore it and look outside the window.

Looking outside i saw a female that i recognised standing in front of a white car, leaning closer the window so my face was squished up against it i noticed why they looked so familiar

Opening the window so my upper body was showing i shouted to get her attention "BIG SIS" i waved frantically so she would notice my presences.

"AYYEEE MINI ME! HOWS IT GOING" she shouted back equally excited to see me, standing up straight with hands in hips.

"MEH ITS PRETTY BORING RIGHT NOW WITHOUT NISHINOYA, ANYWAYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"TANAKA SAID SOME FIRST YEARS FAILED THEIR CLASSES, SO IM WAITING FOR THEM TO FINISH OFF SO I CAN TAKE THEM TO TOKYO!"

"OHHH HINATA AND KAGEYAMA? I THOUGHT KAGS WOULD BE SMARTER GUESS NOT"

"WANT A LOLLIPOP?"

"HELL YEAH I DO"

She walked in to the path in front of the window that was two stories off the ground and threw a f/f lollipop to me which i successfully caught.

"THANK YOU!" i unwrapped the lollipop and placed it in my mouth.

Hearing the door small in the classroom i ignored it carrying on with the conversation but it was soon interrupted "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING AND WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO"

"IM TALKING TO BIG SIS!"

"big sis" she muttered walking curiously to the window closest to her desk

"LONG TIME NO SEE MISS!" she waved taking her lollipop out her mouth giving her a wink

"SAEKO?" miss had a shocked expression written all over her face as she leaned more out the window to look at my giddy face.

"YOU KNOW SAEKO Y/N?"

"YEAH SHES SO COOOLLLLL" i exclaimed with star in my eyes leaning further and further out of the window, won't be surprised if i fell might do a flip if i do.

"SAEKO I HOPE YOU KNOW SHE'S JUST LIKE YOU! NEVER LISTENING"

"THATS WHY SHES MY MINI ME!"

"ANYWAYS BACK TO THE LESSON! NICE CATCHING UP WITH YOU!, GOODBYE!" she shouted back closing the window

"BYE BIG SIS!!!"

"BYE MISS BYE MINI ME!"

"Y/n get back in the class and close the window"

i closed the window climbing back into my seat staring at the paper ahead, miss carried on with the lesson as if nothing just happened

I saw Hinata and Kageyama getting into the car and leaving for tokyo but it was a long way away, seeming as i wasn't getting anything important out of this lesson i went on my phone to message a certain someone.