Ahh Stop! I Could've Dropped My Croissant ッ

*please read and answer my question at the bottom of this chapter! it will be helpful for the future, Thank you! enjoy reading*

~Y/n's Pov~

Opening the door swiftly i happily greeted Tanaka when walking past to go to my seat.

"Hey Spi- Woah you do not look great i- i mean you look STUNNING" i halted in my tracks standing in front of our desk starring at him wide eyed due to his appearance. He usually takes pride in how he presents himself although today he looked very sleep deprived and worn out.

"Thanks for stating the obvious" he said but it was muffled due to his head being face down on the desk and covered by his arms.

Pulling my seat out from under the desk i grabbed my bag taking out my belongings that i'd needed for this lesson before sitting down "Why do you look so...so...exhausted?"
i poked his head multiple times.

He sat up very slowly before looking at me through squinted eyes. "i couldn't sleep last night and in Volleyball i've been trying to toss"

"Toss?~" i repeat but in a quiet tone, i started thinking about what that volleyball technique could be "AH TOSS that's done by the setter right?" i shouted but noticed he whined from my loud voice so i changed the volume i spoke in.

"Yeah it is-" Before he could answer i had to quickly ask a question "But you're a Libero why are you tossing the ball?"

"i found out recently Libero's can actually toss for the team but i can't step in a certain area"

I hummed in response looking ahead of me.

"So that's one of the reason why i'm so tired" he yawned also looking ahead now.

Some time went past and i noticed he was trying to stay awake and it was extremely adorable. His head would bob awake making him startled in response. I would stifle a giggle each time he did it. That would make him send a playful glare my way.

"here" i placed my hoodie in front of him "use it as a pillow and if miss comes i'll wake you up!"

"Thanks Y/n" his voice was raspy and gave me a tired smile to show his appreciation.

He buried his face in my hoodie and his hand weaves in and out of it. Within three to four minutes he was out like a light.

Small snores filled the air but couldn't be heard because our classmates conversation filled the room.

Seeming it was a free lesson now as we all finished our work we could wonder around and talk. But Nishinoya was still fast asleep.

Tanaka made his way to us pulling out a chair from the desk ahead and sat down in it facing me with a smug looking face.

"What?" i cocked an eyebrow titling my head to the side .

"oh..Nothing nothing.. don't mind me, just observing..." he said looking anywhere but my eyes.

still confused i knew this boy was going to do something or say something.

"i see that he is SLEEPING on YOUR hoodie" he smirked

"Yeah? okay..." i questioned because he was stating the obvious.

"mhhm" he leaned back on his chair crossing his arms looking up

"Okay what's up with you" i glared at him "What are you hiding? Why are you acting so weird?"

"Just the fact that you two are slowly falling for each other" he grinned looking back from a sleepy noya to me who was extremely flustered.