What's Up Im Jaredッ

*Okay note here I found out at the flashback that his tuff is natural soooo this chapter will stay incorrect until I edit it <3*

~Y/n's Pov~

"bruh where is that thing i need to call a teacher"

"she probably ran away because of you" Noya said pen in hand spinning it while leaning back on his chair.

Leaning on my hand i looked towards him and spoke "that i won't be surprised of"

"Yeah because you love to hate each other!" he groaned

"meh you're not wrong there"

The door swiftly open to one of classmates who had a smile, walking in she tried to get everyone's attention "Um excuse me!"

Everyone stopped talking to listen "Miss isnt in today so we have a supply" she exclaimed walking to her seat.

With the biggest smile on my face i turned to Noya who had an even bigger smile on.

"You don't know how happy i am right now! NO WORK!" i exclaimed sitting up, bouncy my leg up and down.

"You don't even do the work when we have it anyways" he responded in a matter of fact tone.

Before i could retort something back, the door slammed open to a very old man, he definitely looked like he disagrees with the way schools are taught now, and is trying to get them back to how they were when he was at school...

"oh i can just tell his breath smells like coffee and death" i mumbled earning a laugh from a couple of students

He was starring at us all which made the atmosphere very tense and uncomfortable.

"First impressions are very important" he exclaimed walking back and forward in front of the teachers desk.

I could feel like this lesson will be the death of me. And was i gonna listen to his rules? ha of corse not...

"button up your uniform it looks unprofessional!" he stated starring at a boy in my class who had a couple of buttons not done up.

"did you're parents really let you leave the house looking like that?" he sighed to another student.

Turning his attention to the other classmates he started picking out on what was wrong with their uniform

"An you! why have you dyed just one part of your hair! it isn't natural looking, when i come tomorrow you better have it dyed to your natural hair!" He angrily said looking at Nishinoya.

"Nani??? Tomorrow?" i exclaimed look at him

Ignoring me he went back to Noya "if not then detention!"

This made me extremely angry like bruh who the frick does he think he is. "At least he has a full set of hair on his head. Old Man" i argued back

"Looks like we have a smart mouth in the class"

"Yeah and what is it to you! You can't just go around and pick on people's appearance" i said with a couple of 'yes she's right' from agreement of my classmates.

"First Impression are important~" he repeated himself. "you're hair isn't brushed properly" With that he walked away to the front of the class.