𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

this chapter is edited

———AND I REMEMBER THINKING, I'M ABOUT TO BEAT THIS BITCH UP

———During Y/n's final class, the bell ring signalling to the students that it was the end of the day and time to go home, well for most of them anyway. She still had her detention to attend to much to her dismay.

Such a fun way to spend your free time...

Y/n began to pack her belongings into her bag and made her way to the classroom where she believed her detention will be.

Entering the room the girl noticed she was the first to arrive. So, she simply sat down at a random seat near the front and waited. Although, she waited for quite a long time making her patience grow thin.

Sighing, Y/n placed her head into the palm of her hand and groaned her inner thoughts going haywire. When are they going to arrive? Did I really get stood up by a teacher? Am I really that annoying- actually inner Y/n. Don't answer that.

Within the time it took the teacher to arrive, Y/n had at least done four scenarios in her head. However, when the teacher arrived she gave Y/n a confused look due to her being the only one here. Why are you giving me the confused look? You're late🤭

"Afternoon Y/n and Nish-...Where's Nishinoya" The teacher asked her eyes scanning the room and the seats only to find Y/n sitting there slumped bored out of her mind.

Y/n shrugged and leaned back into the wooden seat answering the question. "Surprisingly, I don't have a clue where he is."

Miss huffed out rolling her eyes. "Alright, well I will be right back and hopefully will have a certain someone with me." She stated mentioning the boy who was meant to be here.

Y/n laughed to herself and leaned forward smirking. "She gave me that 'I'm about to beat this bitch up' vibe." Y/n spoke out to no one in particular watching the teacher rush out the room.

Seeming as it was an appropriate time and someone she knew was in need. Y/n closed her eyes and placed her hands together and prayed for Nishinoya's safety, hoping he comes back alive or somewhat in tacked.

Although, she should've really been praying for what she was about to do and not Nishinoya.

•———•

Inside the gym was what it was like every other day. The team was split in half and playing against each other practicing for upcoming matches.

Nishinoya had just received the ball as Daichi shouted towards his teammate. "Nice receive Noya!"

Nishinoya's well known smirked grew upon his face knowing he successfully gave his team a good receive. "Chance ball!"

BAM

The sound of a slam projected throughout the gym. You'd think it was a volleyball making that noise. But no. It was the sound of death calling for Nishinoya himself. "I knew this day was coming." He muttered shaking his head.

It was none other than the teacher. The teacher who he was supposed to have detention with right now.

Her face was fuming. A look that if you did anything wrong right now she'd add extra h*mework for you, even if you weren't in her class.

This was the moment Nishinoya had realised he had detention he'd completely forgotten about. Tanaka had also noticed this and turned his body around so no one could see his reaction of him laughing.

"...Nishinoya, forgetting something?" The teacher questioned straightening her body up glaring daggers. He was frozen in his spot.

"Oh! Haha, um yeah, I guess- I guess I did." He awkwardly replied looking anywhere but her eyes. For some reason the shade of the walls of the gym were much more interesting.

Hinata cluelessly bounced the volleyball up and down tilted his head from her sudden appearance. "Hi Miss, may I ask what he forgot?"

"Detention." Miss informed him.

That one word being said, Daichi and Suga gave him a disappointment look, one filled with anger the other filled with worry.

The teacher stepped into the gym and gesture for him to follow. "Let's go, Y/n has been waiting a long time and I won't be surprised if she's already left."

"Okay let me go get my stuff..." He mumbled walking to the sideline and replacing his shoe with his outside ones.

Gathering up his bags and placing it on his back, there was a light tap at the gym door. That tap was from Y/n who stood leaning against the foot frame with a bored expression and her bag over her shoulders.

"Miss?!" Y/n called out scuffing her shoe onto the concrete step. The teacher looked over and gestured for her to keep talking. So, she did. "I'm really bored and kinda sorry for what I'm about to do, actually no. I'm really not that sorry-"

"What are you going to do Y/n?"

Y/n cleared her throat awkwardly. "I'm going to leave now as I have waited!-" She began and pulled up her sleeve that showed a drawn on watch that was the time of only showing lunch. "35minutes for this detention to happen, and it hasn't and I doubt it will anytime soon...so...bye!" She quickly got up from the door frame and did a two finger salute sprinting out of the gym, heading straight towards the exit of the school.

The teacher pushed up her glasses with anger and stormed out of the gym trying to follow Y/n who was now long gone with the speed she went. "Y/n! Get back here now!"

Nishinoya was about to follow Miss until he heard laughs coming from the other side of the room. Tsukishima, Tanaka, Ennoshita and Hinata couldn't contain themselves at his misfortune and what just happened. It just happened so fast.

Slumping his shoulders he walked out in a sluggish manner. Looking to his right he saw Daichi give him a look. The look that meant 'you and me talk'.

Once he left the gym the sight of Y/n riding her bike came into view. She was nearly outside the gate while the teacher yelled at her. Y/n scoffed and peddled faster making rock flick upwards. "Wanna see some real speed bitch!"

Laughing loudly and freely, Y/n past him on her bike with Miss trying to catch up to her. "Good luck Spikey! Bye Bye!"

Nishinoya found himself grinning watching Y/n speed away with a fuming teacher behind her. The shouts of cheering and teasing could be heard from the streets further ahead.

He looked away from the exit and back towards the entrance doors of the school. Where Miss stood tapping her foot. Noya sighed and made his way in her direction kicking rocks on his way. Better to get it over and done with.

Getting close enough he heard her mutter words and phrases and her breath. "That girl will be the death of me."  He sighed stopping in his tracks however, noticing he was nearing the teacher signalled for him to follow. The tension not helping the awkward silence.

———AZURENIGHTSKY