𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

this chapter is edited

———I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE!

———"Wheeeeeee!" Hinata and Y/n yelled out in unison when going down a steep hill. The two were on their bikes on their way to school.

"One more turn and we'll be at school!" Hinata announced moving his legs quicker to gain more speed. "Race you there!"

Y/n gasped at the challenge suddenly thrown her way. She also sped up narrowing her eyes at the back of his head. "Do I look like Kageyama to you?! But you're on!"

The two passed multiple students along with the local store, Sakanoshita Market, but who Y/n recognised was the male worker with blond hair, he was standing outside tending to some of his items. However, she did nearly knock him over from her lack of balance. He was quick to shout at her and tell her to slow down yet there was no way she would. Winning against Hinata sounded far better. If she didn't win she wouldn't hear the end of it from him.

Speeding towards the entrance, they were neck and neck and too focused on themselves winning then who was actually in the lead.

"Ha! I crossed first! You lost!" She cheered getting off of her bike and placing her hands on her hips.

Hinata shook his head dismissing the idea of her winning. "Nuh-uh, I was first. I passed the entrance before you!" He argued locking his bike beside her.

They both made there way towards the gym and still were bickering about who came first in the race. The reason they were on there way to the gym was because Hinata had forgotten his volleyball shoes overnight and had to retrieve them. Y/n was tagging along since she didn't have anything else to do.

Y/n stood at the steps and stuffed her hands into her hoodies pocket watching him walk up to the door. "Is it locked?" She questioned.

Hinata tried to open it and shook his head with a frown before he swung it open with a grin tricking her. "Hahaha! I still won the race though!" He shouted running inside.

"Oi! Get back here, I won fair and square!" Y/n called out after him and went to chase him to the centre of the gym.

He screeched loudly when seeing her enter the room. He spun to run waving his arms around. "Y/n! Stay away! Please! I'm too young too die!"

"You're only a year younger." She mumbled and ran to the side of the court and found the cart full of volleyballs. Picking one up she threw it at his back to slow him down. "Hinata! Don't fuck with me! I have the power of God and anime on my side! Ahhhhh!"

It managed to knock him off his feet and onto the floor. He started to whine in pain holding his back in an awkward position. "Y/nnn, that was painful!" Though he seemed to be fine seconds later when grabbing a ball himself and chucked it in her direction. She luckily managed to dodge it.