Bitch Me Too The Fuck ッ

~Y/n's Pov~

"I'm just out of breath by looking at you four" I stated starring at the four's state as they tried to get their breath back.

Today they have moved on from running back and fourth from the hill to flying laps around the court. Honestly it looks really painful and hard work. That's why i'm going to stay sitting down in front of them leaning against the wall.

Nishinoya just looked up and grinned at me, he was going to say something but Daichi came in view. "You guys, do your best! We have to survive."

I groaned dragging my hand down my face and rested my head back against the wall so i could see him better "Oh believe me, i'm trying"

"Daichi?" Tanaka looked behind him his tone laced in worry and surprise.

Daichi took a deep breath in and looked down at us dramatically "I overheard this by coincidence, so I thought I should keep quiet about this, but..." He turned his head to the side.

"Wh-What is it?" Tanaka pleased looking up at him in hope.

He then looked back at us with a serious face "When all of these practice matches are over..."

"Oh the suspense is KILLING ME!" I exclaimed.

"Apparently, the coaches' are going to treat us to a barbecue"

I swear in that moment when those words left his mouth, Daichi looked like an angel sent from the Gods.

"BAR!..."

"BE!..."

"CUE?..."

"YEAHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed jumping up and down as Tanaka, Nishinoya and Hinata stood in shock eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Oh meat, meat, meat, oh meat, meat!"

Tanaka sang out making his arms move like he was impersonating a train. Then Nishinoya, Hinata and I joined in. But Kageyama...bless him, he just stood next to us mouth watering.

"Combine it for meat, meat!"

"Oh meat, meat!"

We then moved positions to face Tanaka as we sang with pure joy in our voices. "Hooray for meat! Energy times a hundred!"

We all threw our arms in the air and bent our knees to then raise them again well apart from Kageyama... he just put his arms down by his sides and moved his body clockwise. "Hallelujah!, Hallelujah! Meat is God! Meat is God!"

TIME SKIP

I was in charge of cutting up the onions with Eri. After some time we both had tears streaming down our face. "My eyes...THEY BURN!" I cried out in pain as they just kept stinging.

"ahhhhhhhh" Eri whined as she sniffed holding the knife with a firm grip.

I put down my knife and started to rub my eyes. Biggest mistake someone could do. It just made the pain even worse. "Y/N! Don't rub your eyes you still have onion residue on your hands!" Kaori exclaimed dropping what she was doing to help me.

Yukie just laughed while cutting some lettuce, "Yukie stop laughing it's not funny!" I stated pointing at her, well what I thought was her because I had my eyes closed.