That Is Not Correct ッ

~Y/n's Pov~

"what happens if i fail! that means i can't go to Tokyo! i won't become the ACE! Y/n i HAVE TO BE THE ACE!"  Hinata was panicking about the final exams we have today, not gonna lie i was panicking as well but didn't show it.

Not like i wanted to go to Tokyo and become the Ace of a volleyball team, but because my grades have been slacking and i can only blame myself from my careless behaviour.

It's just that i had NO motivation to study but i did do the group revision as there was other people who were relying on me.

"Y/n!...Hey Y/n are you even listening to me?"

"huh? yeah of course i am..." i replied like i actually was listening, but it's hard to when he's just saying the same thing over and over again.

"Are you nervous for the final exams?" he asked slowing down so he was riding his bike next to me, i could feel his gaze on me.

i looked over at him with a shrug "meh not really"  ....why did i lie? fucking dumbass

"Really? i assumed you were because you don't seem as talkative today"

So he does pay attention to some things.

"i'm okay, i'm just thinking" i responded going back to my thoughts

"okay! well i'm going to speed off ahead so i can get extract revision in!" he started to speed of in front of me and look back to shout very loudly  "BYE Y/N"

"BYE HINATA! GOOD LUCK!"  i shouted back waving at him giving him a thumbs up.

TIME SKIP

"OMG MISS IVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!" i shouted dramatically leaning against the doorframe

"y/n? are you feeling...okay?" Miss asked looking at me strangely worry laced on her tone. I mean i wouldn't blame her because from the past two days were horrible and to see her back in the classroom makes me genuinely happy.

"OF COURSE I AM! WE HAVE YOU AND NOT THE SEXIST OLD MAN!" i sighed in relief pointing at her before getting told to sit down. But when i sat down in my seat i was greeted with a very anxious looking Nishinoya...

i chose to leave him in his own thoughts because like me if someone interrupts me from daydreams i get quite annoyed. So i decided to just add doodles on my desk that have been continuously wiped off from the janitor, i sometimes leave him a little message. But today i just chose to draw some flowers.

Clearing her throat miss waited for silence but didn't receive it so she spoke up grabbing everyone's attention"Okay everyone can i have your attention!"

"Today you will be doing you're Final Exams for this term!~" she said grabbing out the test sheets from her desk draw. "You will not talk to anyone around you or look at anyone else's test papers because that is cheating!"

She walked around and handed everyone a paper and went back to her desk and sat down "You may begin" she said to then tap away on her keyboard.

I wrote down my first and second name on the front of the paper but to then be greeted with a hard yet simple question...

the date...

Bruh like i pay attention to what the date is?
So i just left the date blank and started with the really test questions.

Oh if i pass this it will be a miracle.

TIME SKIP

"that was soooo hard" Noya groaned slamming his head up and down on our desk making it move when his head collides with it. "i hope i pass!"

Leaning back in my chair i just looked out the window "i bet you will pass" i said to him hoping that i'll encourage him.

"i hope so, but i bet you'll pass!" he said turning his head which still laid on the desk

i just looked at him with a 'bitch you dumb' face

"mhehe that is not correct~" i did sharp inhale "because according to the encyclopaedia of llpllpplppllppllpplpp"

"y/nnnnnnnnnnnnn" he whined in annoyance

"noyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" i whined back

"i wannaaaaa gooooo tooooo tokyoooooooooooo"

"youuuuu soundddd likeeeee Hianataaaaaa"

"i wannaaaa showwww everyoneeeee myyy rollingggg thunderrrr"

"just like...record yourself doing it and then send it to them so they can see it" i said trying really hard to think.

"they won't get the full experience of my amazing ness it won't give off the same affect if it's done over phone!" he snapped trying to give off a reasonable answer

"Hey! i'm just tryna help here don't go all snappy on me here" i flicked his forehead hoping to knock some sense into it.

"sorry" he mumbled hiding his head in his arms.

'this dude must be really worried' i thought looking at his state.

———————————————————————

Hello ☆ sorry that today's is such a short chapter but i kinda got a writers block and i have had to catch up on school work 👉👈 but i promise the next few chapter's will be really fun! ☆ let's just say it includes Hinatas and Kageyamas fight ;) ☆ Thank you so much for 7k reads that's just unbelievable!!! Love you all stay safe <3 xxx