princess prom part two

⚠️ Warning this chapter contains non consentual touching ⚠️

Please read An at the end

Glimmers Pov:

"Be careful and don't just lean it somewhere and don't keep it with the other swords or it might get confused!"Adora yelled over the counter passing her sword to the solider behind the counter collecting weapons.

"Adora, c'mon!"I moaned as I tried to pull Adora away.Velocity stood there watching."Adora just hand the sword over please"Velocity said with a laugh tapping Adoras shoulder.

Adora finally let go off the sword and I finally led her into the ball room."The ball is an ancient tradition.

"I spoke" A princess' first ball is a huge rite if passage. Plus, the Kingdom of Snows is really big."I led Adora and velocity to the throne.

"Which is why we need Frosta."Adora said." If she joins us, the other princesses are sure to follow."velocity whispered."Here we go. Hold for one, two and three."Adora said as she bowed she looked up and saw frosta.

" That's Frosta? But she's like, 10!"Everyone in the ball gasped.Velocity looked at me as a way to say 'oh no'."I'm eleven and three quarters."Frosta said coldly."Revered hostess, we come under the ancient rules of hospitality, bringing greetings from Bright Moon.

"I said and paused for effect" And She-Ra, the legendary warrior and Tharis the companion to Shera".The whole room gasped trying to get a look at the said two.

"You are welcome under the ancient rules of hospitality.Leave conflict at the door and please enjoy the ball."Frosta said.

"Thank you your--"Adora was cut off as guards pushed her away." majesty. Couldn't have mentioned that she was a little kid?"

"You did all that research. I assumed you knew."I yelled" You know what? It's fine.There's plenty of time to win her over. Come one, let's rock this ball!".

No Pov:

Adora was about to follow Glimmer but someone tapped on her shoulder."Yes velocity"Adora said.

"can I go explore on my own this place is so big I want to see it all"Velocity said with a smile hopping between legs,her wings flapping and her tail wagging.

Adora laughed"of course love,just be careful and don't eat anything shiny."Adora laughed as she pressed her forehead against velocitys as she gently kissed her forehead.

"bye Adora"Velocity said as she ran off.Adora smiled at her unknown to her the harm the Draconian was running into.

Small timeskip

Velocity ran off to the buffet table to see what they had.She soon had the felling off someone watching her,she looked behind her and saw no one there.

Velocity picked up some small fish things and ate them.As velocity aye she saw the retreating figure off a white haired lady in a black dress and red Scorpion tail.

"Scorpia"Velocity whispered as she got up to follow.Unbeknownst to her the danger following behind her with a velocity went the way Scorpia did but didn't see her anymore only seeing red crystals attached to Icy pillars.

"what in the world."Velocity whispered before she heard scratching coming from the wall and a voice she hoped to not hear here."hello little dove"A voice spoke in a tone that velocity couldn't make out.

⚠️ Warning this part contains non consentual touching ⚠️

Velocity felt a hand wrap around her throat and one on her waist."oh little dove the last time we saw eachother we saw eachother you were relaxing on a beach."