battle of bright moon part two

No Pov:

The team hurries outside, in their battle clothes as well as Tharis in her armour and sees the Horde down by the water.Shera, looking overhelmed but  is comforted by her friends.

"We got this. Right?"bow said.

"Yeah..."Shera said looking at Glimmer from Tharis's back"Definitely."

"They're going to be sorry they ever tried to mess with Bright Moon."Glimmer yelled ready for a fight.

The Horde Tanks begin firing green balls of energy at the runestone."Defend the Castle."Shera commanded taking off on Tharis's back

Shera sliced the energy ball in half,Tharis crushed tanks with her fore paws and teeth,Shera jumped off and She swiped her sword through the water and the water propels back and pushes the tanks back toward the forest.

She slices off the top and tosses the hatch to the ground, but looking down, notices a bit late that they've been rigged to explode.

She's hurdled back into the water by the explosion but manages to find her way to her feet before being assaulted by skiffs shooting lasers.Tharis landed two plasma blasts on the tanks.

"Adora!"Glimmer called as she looked to  See the moonstone dim, Glimmer Glitched again." She-Ra need's our help."Glimmer said to her mother.

"Go to her. I'll keep The Moonstone lit in the darkness away from the battlefield as long as I can."Angela called to her.

Bow and Glimmer took off,  as Angella heads to the stone and nurtures it's fading light, causing the stone to release a wave of blue light that knocks all their enemies to the ground.

She-Ra faces down a still powered skiff, running her sword down its side as it runs past her. The person jumps from the machine just before it crashes. Spider machines that shoot lasers come from the forest, it's shot from an unknown person and falls to the ground.

She-Ra looks up and see's Glimmer and Bow overhead on Tharis, laughing as Tharis let out a triumphant roar. Glimmer jumps down from , taking out another Spider Machine. She-Ra throws her sword at a Spider machine, crippling another. She then retrieves her sword and hearing a machine fire, looks back in time to see part of the castle be destroyed by a blast.

Finding the machine, she turns her sword into a shield and intercepts another blast, refracting the beam and causing her to be knocked back into the water.

Breathless, she turns to look at the Moonstone and is caught unaware by a green blast, which knocks her to the ground and causes her to lose her shield in the water.

In clear pain and without a weapon, she searches the water for her shield, vision dimming, looks up to see Catra watching her from atop a tank.Tharis growled feeling sheras pain and took off into the sky to sneak attack.

"Hey Adora."Catra called out to her not seeing velocity near her.

" Catra"Shera said through gritted teeth"Surprised to see me?"

"Not really, I figured it wouldn't be that easy to get rid of you."Catra said to her.

Shera growls and runs at Catra, slamming her fists into the Tank Catra had been standing on, crushing it. Catra flips easily onto a floating rock, unamused."you hurt velocity"Shera shouted at her trying to land another hit.

"You know, I'm actually glad you did make it out of there alive.... because now.. "Catra said as her claws came out" I can take you out myself and take what's rightfully mine"

Catra leapf from the rock, claws at the ready, and slashes straight for us.

Shera and Catra continue their fight. Adora swings her sword and Catra jumps out of range, shera swings her fist, Catra leaps out of range, Shera kicks and Catra is already way out of reach.