white out part one

Velocitys Pov:

We was on the ocean, the ship called the Dragon's Daughter Five skimmsd the water.

"The Dragon's Daughter Five! She cuts a fine line on the sea, does she not?

"Wait, what happened to the Dragon's Daughter Four?"I asked

"...Oh, oh, oh! Was it"Bow cut in as he puts his hands in the air." adventure?"

"No. Termites. I couldn't save the old girl."

"Anyway, I'm honored to be a part of another daring mission for the Rebellion!"

"Well, you know, we needed a boat to get up here, and you...have a boat."Shera said bluntly as I hit her.

"What?"She asked.

"Don't be mean"

"Ok dove I won't"She replied kissing me on the forehead.

" Yes, I do!" Seahawk chuckled slightly, then more downtrodden.

"Truth be told, I was...glad to have something to do. Mermista canceled our plans this week and she's hanging out with her other friends, and didn't invite me to join, I..."

Glimmer teleported next to him and he gasps.

"Well...let this mission distract you from all that. ...We've received reports of Horde activity from the Northern Reach. They've set up some kind of outpost, but we have no idea know why."Glimmer said supportedly.

"The Northern Reach is nothing but snow and ice. What could they possibly be doing?"Bow said.

"I don't know, but it can't be good."I answered.

No pov:

Outside in the Northern Reach, the blizzard roars on; Sea Hawk and the BFS walk in the snow.

" Come to think of it, Mermista never invites me to hang out with her other friends. I mean, [scoff-laughs, haltingly] am I not cool enough, for them? I'm so cool. I'm Sea Hawk!"Seahawks tracker pad signaled.

Bow's tracker pad whirs; Sea Hawk grunts when he bumps into She-Ra, who is kneeling and scanning the ground.

" What's wrong? Did you see something?"Glimmer called out.

" No, I think there's something else out here."Shera said.

"Do we need Tharis?"Velocity asked.

"Not yet, save her energy we don't know when we will need her."

" You know, they say all sorts of strange things happen in the Northern Reach. Voices in the wind. Monsters in the snow. Machines break down. Sailors disappear"Seahawk said telling a story." without a trace.We could be next!"

" ...I am cool, right? I am. Right?"

"My tracker pad's been on the fritz ever since that rogue communications hub messed with it. I'm having trouble pinpointing the Horde's location."Bow sighed.

"Worry not. We'll follow our"Seahawk shouted"instincts! This way!"

"Or, there's this new signal, now. It's big. It looks like a First Ones tech signature."Bow said.

"That's where the Horde will be."Shera said.Catra had been going after velocity alot Which had made Shera cautious,she brought velocity nearer to her.

Sea Hawk grunts and hums to himself, redirecting his pointing as he walks to follow the others.

meanwhile outside the Horde base, the bridge above the chasm where Entrapta's bots are drilling

The Super Pal Trio stood on the bridge looking down.