light spinner

Short chapter

Adora and velocity was with Bow and Glimmer, holding up a rod from atop the roof to try and get a signal.

Velocity flew beside Adora ready to catch her.

Bow looks up at her quizzically.

"A little to the left."He asked.

Adora moves to the left some.

"This good?"velocity asked.

"Better. Okay, now, Glimmer, move yours more to the right."Bow asked.

Glimmer groans and teleports up to her side of the roof, tilting her rod a little before teleporting down.

"My right."

Glimmer groans again but louder, teleporting off screen and reappearing next to Bow again.

" Why are we.."she teleports again and back"up on the roof.. "teleports again and reappears back" in the middle of the night again?"

Glimmer yawns.

"You know how I thought my Tracker Pad had broken back in Alwyn? Well, I've been studying it, and I realized the garbled static I keep getting on my screen isn't a bug. It's picking up some kind of transmission."Bow said." With these three moons in alignment, all transmissions should be stronger.. Adora, higher and more out-ish!"

Adora reaches out as far as she can before her foot slipped, starting to fall to the ground."Guys?"

Velocity dives down and catches her flying her to the ground.

"Thank you starlight"Adora said while velocity purred as Adora per her ears.

he was still looking at his tracker pad, though while Bow was talking." Hold still! It's working! We did it! Guys, you gotta see this."bow said.

"Please tell me you got the message."Velocity asked.

Bow turns around to face them." Some of it's degraded. Can you read the rest?"

Adora looks at the tracker pad as it's held in front of her.""Serenia. Portal. Falca" What's a Serenia?"Adora asked as velocity looked at the tracker pad.

"I don't know. But if it has to do with Mara, it can't be good.."Glimmer said.

As velocity shivered at the thought of what mara had done to falca.