flowers for Shera and Tharis

An: I'm skipping the Razz episode to save time. Also, this chapter is short.

No Pov:

Glimmer had shown velocity and Adora around the castle. Guards would whisper about not trusting the two soldiers.

Adora wrapped a protective arm around Velocity feeling her whimper slightly at the guard's harsh stares.

"This is awesome! I can't believe Mom agreed to let you stay in Bright Moon!"Glimmer said.

"Yeah, awesome."Adora said feeling out of place ."Okay. You've seen the dining room, throne room, portrait hall. So, the last stop on our grand tour is... your new room! Ta-da!" glimmer announced opening a door to a big room with some sort of swing bed.

The room was large with piles of pillows and books on one side and perfumes and waterfalls on the other

"It's pretty standard. You've got your vanity, the bathroom, crystals, bell pull, tea nook, more crystals, bed, desk, Books, pillows and of course, the waterfall.

"Glimmer said." Is the waterfall for showering?"Velocity asked."Ha! Good one, Velocity. "Waterfall for showering."Glimmer laughed"I'm right down the hall if you need anything. Night."

"Wait!"Adora asked. Glimmer left. both girls got changed in the bathroom. Velocity jumped onto the bed and Curled up in a ball on the round bed.

Adora flopped next to velocity and gently grabbed her waist as not to disturb the sleeping draconian.

Adora curled around the shorter girl before both of them drifted off to sleep. small-time skip velocity is still sleeping

Adora's Pov:

I woke up and saw velocity still sleeping next to me. I got up to go get a glass of water and was careful not to disturb velocity. I walked out of the room and tiptoed through the halls as not to disturb anyone.

I continued walking before bumping into the queen."Ma'am! I mean, Your Majesty. Sir! "I coughed"So, what are you doing up?"."When I feel the cares of the day weighing upon me, I come here." The queen told me.

" Who is that?" I asked.".King Micah. My husband. He built the Rebellion with me." queen Angella told me" And he was one of the first casualties of The Horde.".I looked down feeling guilty.

" Sorry. I didn't know." I said."Adora. My daughter believes you and velocity can help us. Glimmer has vouched for you two despite your background." The queen said"And because I greatly love my daughter, I am willing to give you and velocity a chance. Do not disappoint her." I nodded and left to find a glass of water. I soon returned to velocity who was cuddling one of Glimmers old toys in her sleep.

 I soon returned to velocity who was cuddling one of Glimmers old toys in her sleep