the sea gate part 2

No Pov:

on the other side of the Sea Gate where the Dragon's Daughter III has docked; Bow's feet crunch on the shore as he leaps off the ship." ...Where is everyone?"Velocity asked.Wind blows as they look on at the empty city."Hmm...very odd, indeed. If I know the princess Mermista--and I-I do--something's amiss."Seahawk said."Halt! Halt! Halt, I say!"A guard yelled running towards the group."..What's your business in Salineas?"he said."We've come to speak with Princess Mermista--"Glimmer replied before being interrupted by Seahawk"Tell her Sea Hawk is with them, she'll be excited to see me."Seahawk said.

Timeskip

"Ew, who let him back in here?"mermista said with a slight groan.Sea Hawk runs to Mermista's throne as the crew and the guard follow at a walking pace."Princess! Oh, it's been too long. I have dreamed of you night and day since we parted."Seahawk said ."Uh-huh... And who are you?"mermista asked pointing at the crew behind him.Her suddenly lighted up at the sight of velocity."oh your really pretty oh and are you a draconian"Mermista asked trying to keep her cool.

"yes"Velocity answered going very red.Adora sent a glare at mermista before wrapping her arms around velocity and nuzzling her mermista groaned slightly in annoyance at this but no one heard her."My name is Glimmer of Bright Moon. We've never met, but our parents fought in the Rebellion together."Glimmer said.

"Oh, yeah... I remember hearing about the old Princess Alliance. My dad said it was a total disaster."mermista said not interested in what she was saying."I didn't think it was possible but your beauty grows greater with each passing day--"Seahawk said to mermista.thw Guard elbowed Sea Hawk and he grunts.

"Will you quit it? I'm trying to talk to my new friend Twinkle and the draconian. ...Butler". Mermista said.the Guard quickly leans staff against the throne and dons a cloth over their arm.

"can you bring us some hors-d'oeuvres?"mermista asked and the Guard walks away."Oooo, hors-d'oeuvres!"Seahawk said trilly."For everyone but Sea Hawk."mermista said."

Timeskip to the gate.

The gate hums and makes glitching noises; spouts of water seep through the Gate, splashing on the other side; Glimmer, Bow, Adora, and Mermista walk up to the gap separating them from the gate.

Adora raised the sword and transformed into shera and tried to heal the everyone kept distracting her.Everyone left as not to distract her."hey velocity could you turn into some kind of water animal or dragon?"Shera asked asked.

"why not Tharis."Velocity replied."we need to save Tharises energy if we need them."Shera replied.Velocity nodded before leaping off the side and shifting.

Velocity nodded before leaping off the side and shifting

Velocity let out a massive roar

(The first crocodile one)

"It's the Horde!"bow yelled from where he was.The Horde ship sailled into view as velocitys massive crocodilian head turned to the ship.

On the Horde ship, Scorpia grunts as she presses down on a lever, charging a cannon with a thrum; a laser blast fires out and hits the Gate, creating a hole.

She-Ra is zapped with electricity as the Gate is hit, making her shout in pain and stop charging the Gate; the barrel of the cannon hisses with discharged smoke as Catra notices the Rebellion crew and looks through her telescope at She-Ra, still electrified.

"I just need a little more time."Adora grunted raising her sword to charge the gate again" Keep them busy."Velocity dove back into the water swimming towards the boat.

Scorpia was about to throw bow before velocity hit the boat causing Scorpia go drop him.Velocitys massive head came out of the water looking at scorpia letting out another roar at her causing her to back up at the massive creature.

Seahawk came with a rope to take bow back to his ship as velocity dove back into the water to follow.

Meanwhile

"Wow. You know, the tiara actually gets stupider the more I look at it."Catra laughed."Catra... How did you find ua?"Adora said before crying out in pain when a cannon blast hits the gate and she is shocked again; quickly starts charging the gate again.

"Did you two think it would be that easy to escape the Horde? I mean, I always knew you two were kinda dumb, but... "Catra said flicking the tiara"come on.".

"What's your plan, insult me until I decide to rejoin the Horde?"Adora said"or pressure and treat velocity the way you do so that she will come running back new flash she won't.".Catra growled at her before pressing a claw hard to her temple.

" Looks like with you gone, I got your promotion."Catra said gesturing to the badge"which means I can get anything I want."velocity will not go back to you after what you did."Adora spat out before Catra kicked her in the stomach causing Adora to kneel over.

"ugh. Come on, Adora, hasn't this all gone on long enough?"she groaned disgustedly, gesturing at She-Ra's body.

she grabbed She-Ra's face as laser blasts fire in the background, shocking She-Ra."And your new friends are nowhere to be seen. "She said leaning in to speak into She-Ra's ear" When did you get so weak?".Catra was about to scratch her again before a massive blue head with spikes came into view pushing Catra off the cliff.shera healed the gate at last.

Mermista agreed to join the alliance as the group set off

Mermista agreed to join the alliance as the group set off."hey velocity can we f-"Adora was cut off by bow and Glimmer screaming no.Velocity and Adora laughed at this."ok me and Adora will fly you two can get a ship."Velocity said her shoulders still bouncing with laughter.