the frozen Forrest part one

No pov:

Destroyed bots littered the ground as velocity screamed as bots came towards her. She-Ra ran to her grunting and shouting while destroying bots."leave her alone!"Shera yelled defending her girlfriend.

She-Ra transformed the  sword into a shield then into a bo staff then again into a mace.

"Woo-hoo!"Shera yelled as she grabbed onto velocity to move her out the way of catra.

She-Ra transformed the  mace into a mug.

"Oh, cute. You can turn your sword into stuff."Catra mocked as she tried to grab ahold of velocity.

She-Ra gasped as Catra attacks trying to drag velocity with her.

"Hey, Adora,hey velocity"Catra teased.

She-Ra transformed the sword again from cup into some type of wind instrument as velocity looked confused.

"Did you mean to do that? If you did, it's a terrible weapon."

"Is not."velocity challenged in sheras arms as Catra Growled

The fight raged on before Catra was standing on the other side of the clearing.

"What are you waiting for? You gonna play me a song on that thing?"Catra Growled.

She-Ra Swings the wind instrument at Catra but stops inches away from her.

" I knew you couldn't do it."Catra growled grabbing Velocity.

All at once, Catra and all of the surroundings dissolve in static, revealing the interior of the Crystal Castle.  She-Ra becomes Adora as she holds velocity.  The holographic Light Hope appears beside her.

"Did you have to make her so mean?"velocity whimpered as Adora checked her for injuries.

"The simulation is designed for total accuracy."light hope spoke.

" Is the one you call Catra not mean?"light hope asked.

"No. She is."velocity said as Adora kissed her forehead.

"There. There. "Light t said as she Attempted to pat velocity on the head but her hand just goes through.

" I've been training for a month and I haven't gotten any better."Adora said dully.

"No you haven't you've Improved."Velocity said cheering up her girlfriend.

" This performance was, in fact, worse."light hope said.

"Looking for encouragement please"velocity said staring at the hologram.

" Please disregard. My human inspiration protocol is still in the beta stage."light hope said to the duo.

"Should I smile more? "Light hope said smiling.

Which slightly made velocity shiver.

" No, no. It's not you."Adora said" I wanna be the best She-Ra, I wanna protect the planet and velocity."

"And I want to be the best Tharis"velocity said pointing at herself.

"But Catra, she's just in my head."Adora said as velocity wrapped her tail around her hand.

"She has access to your mainframe?"light hope asked.

" She isn't actually in my head."Adora said.

"When you grow up with someone, they know how to push your buttons."velocity said rubbing her arm.

"I can relate. I also have buttons."light hope said as velocity tried not to laugh.

"You have come a long way, but there is still much to do."light hope said" You must learn to master your emotions, or you are destined to repeat the mistakes of the last She-Ra."