price of power

An: sorry for no updates with my shera books, I've not watched shera for awhile but I do hope that I start watching it again soon and bring more updates.

Also a little bit about tharis in this

No pov:

Adora's bedroom in Bright Moon

Adora was asleep with velocity on the bed.

Velocity was purring as her light purple ears twitched in her sleep.

The shadowy figure reached for the sleeping figures.

Adora woke up with a shout waking up velocity which caused her to growl.

"Adora..."Shadow weaver groaned and collapsed.

" Shadow Weaver?"Adora said confused as velocity growled angrily.

Bright Moon's hallway

" Double the perimeter, and triple it at the Moonstone. No one sleeps until we figure out how Shadow Weaver got into the castle."Queen angela said.

" Why are we stopping here?"castaspella said.

"This where we're holding the prisoner."Angela said

"This is your prison?"Castaspella said

"Well, technically it's the spare room, but it is more than adequate as a holding cell. We removed the cushions."Angela paused" Most of the cushions."

"This is the prison?"Adora asked

" Yes, it's the prison."Angela said haughtyly.

" Your Majesty, me and adora know Shadow Weaver. We know her tricks. We need to be there for the interrogation, we're the only ones who –"Velocity said to the queen as adora agreed.

' Shadow Weaver is dangerous. I will not let that woman near you two. Near any of you. You are to stay away from this room."Angela said.

"But, Your Majesty --"velocity And Adora said.

" That is final."Angela said.

Castaspella and Angella enter the prison

"We need to get in there. Shadow Weaver could have gone anywhere, but she came here. We need to know why. If the queen would just listen to us –"Velocity said as adora agreed.

"Adora, velocity maybe this is for the best. Shadow Weaver raised you. She knows how to get in your head. We can't risk her manipulating you."Glimmer said.

"That won't happen."Adora yawned as velocity copied her" Fine. I guess we should all just head back to bed, get some sleep, heh, let the obviously unqualified Bright Moon Guards handle this."

Bright Moon Guard yawned.

"You're gonna try and sneak in, aren't you?"Bow said

"What? No."velocity chuckled, her and adora walked but then turned around and started running.

" No!"Glimmer yelled and teleported Adora.

Timeskip

The group was in Glimmer's bed, Glimmer asleep. Velocity,Bow and Adora facing each other. Adora's and velocitys  eyes close, Bow's eyes close. Adora and velocity opens their eyes, sneaks out.