white out part two

No pov:

" Don't, don't! Stop! Why are you making this so much harder for me? Please."Scorpia said her voice cracking.

" Please! I'm a woman on the edge! I've had a real challenge of a day!"

Adora chuckles slightly as she dips around to boop more buttons, Scorpia whips her away as a green light dings on and the door opens.

velocity chirps as Adora grabs her hand pulling her into a hug.

"How did you do that?"Scorpia asked.

Adora was sitting cross-legged on the floor velocity in her lap as she hugged her.

" I put in Catra's favorite number."Adora chuckles, tapping her legs on the floor

" Ugh, I get it. You know Catra's favorite number and I don't. Rub it in my face, why don't you?"Scorpia Said.

Velocity flinched slightly Catra had been over possessive and harsh towards her as well as hurtful,she didn't really want to remember her much anymore.

Metal crashes as the hallway is ripped away; the blizzard rages outside their room.

"Uh...that's not good."Scorpia said.

Adora laughs as she trots out into the snow, humming in effort as she tries to catch some on her tongue; a creature whirs in the distance.

Velocity bounded over to Adora on all fours and tried to get her back inside but Adora just thought she was playing and picked her up.

Scorpia gasps and runs out and grabs Adora and velocity as she continues to laugh slightly.

the creature hisses and whirs as Scorpia tosses Adora and velocity  into the room, at which Adora shouts while velocity hissed in Surprise.

the creature hisses and Scorpia closes the door

" Change of plans, how about we stay inside?_

"Yay, it's a girl's night in!"Adora snores slightly as she falls into velocity's arms; her body squeaks sliding down to the floor.

"Is she like this with you?"Scorpia asked.

As velocity shook her head no

"I love you dove"Adora mumbled in her sleep.

inside the closet with velocity, Scorpia and Adora; monstrous roars can be heard outside.

"Can't believe I'm stuck in a closet here with you two. I should be by Catra's side, protecting her. Why can't you just stay out of our way?"Scorpia asked.

"Instead shes always running after you"Scorpia mumbled looking at the purple Draconian who was sitting next to Adora.Velocity didn't hear Scorpia.

The door opens to Sea Hawk with goggles on and the blizzard

"Catra?"

At the name velocity hid behind one of the boxes.

Sea Hawk pants heavily and pushes up his goggles

"...Inspector Pirate?"Adora waves and giggles as she looks for velocity thinking she was playing hide and seek.

"Adora! velocity!" He said in relief

He clears his throat, voice breaking slightly

" I'm here to rescue you!"

"Uh...more like We're here to rescue you."Adoda laughs and snorts slightly, falling over in Scorpia's hold.

"That doesn't make any sense. Is she all right?"Seahawk asked as velocity barked as if to say no.

" I don't know, but she is getting on my last nerve, and their not going anywhere."Scorpia said.