system failure part one

Velocitys Pov:

"Princess Entrapta will be a total catch for the Rebellion."Glimmer said"  My mother is going to be so impressed!".Adora looked at bow confused"Uh, I'm all for impressing Angella, but why is Entrapta so important?"Adora asked.

"She's a brilliant inventor.  She makes robots and rehabs old tech left by the First Ones.  "Bow said"She's a pretty big deal in the Etherian makers community. Which I am a part of, because I dabble in gadgetry myself."

Adora still looked confused and looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders"What does any of that mean?"Me and Adora asked.

"It means, if we convince Entrapta to join the Rebellion, she'll invent all sorts of cool junk for us. "Glimmer said"And then we'll finally have weapons that can stand up to the Horde's.".

"Like my trick arrows!  I'm running low so I built some new ones. This one is a stun arrow.  This one is an emergency flare."Bow said"And this one, this one's just pointy. And here is my newest one. Sonic arrow!".

Glimmer laughed"When will we ever need a sonic arrow.  If we have to wake up really early?"Glimmer kept laughing."Or if we get separated in a crowd?"Adora laughed.

" "Separated in a crowd".I bet Entrapta will like my arrows."Bow said.I looked at him and went over to him"I think it's cool"I said to him making him smile."thanks velocity"Bow replied to me.I walked down the street humming a song walking past Adora.

I'll swim and sail on savage seas
With never a fear of drowning
And gladly ride the waves of life
If you would marry me
No scorching sun nor freezing cold
Will stop me (on my journey, sorry!)
If you will promise me your heart
And love
And love me for eternity
My dearest one, my darling dear
Your mighty words astound me
But I've no need for mighty deeds
When I feel your arms around me
But I would bring you rings of gold
I'd even sing you poetry (oh, would you?)
And I would keep you from all harm
If you would stay beside me
I have no use for rings of gold
I care not for your poetry
I only want your hand to hold
I only want you near me
To love…

We rounded a corner before coming across a landslide."Must have been a rock slide.  Any loud sound could cause another slide. We need to be as quiet as -"Bow said quietly.

"FOR THE HONOR OF GRAYSKULL!"Adora yelled loudly.Adora transforms into She-Ra and She-Ra cleared the  rockslide."Ha! I'm getting the hang of this."Shera said."That was incredibly dangerous."Bow said back to Shera.

"What's the big deal? It worked."Shera said back snakly."You can't just bust through everything with magic.  She-Ra could have caused an avalanche."Bow said."But she didn't, OK?  I've spent my whole life without powers."Adora said"No way I'm going to stop using them now.".

"Why don't I transform into Tharis to make it easier to get there." I said before jumping off the cliff.I heard Shera yell."by Tharis wings."I said as I felt my body change.

I flew back up and hovered next to them

I flew back up and hovered next to them.Shera got on first then Glimmer and finally bow.I took off towards the castle in the distance.

As we got closer I noticed lightning coming out the top."Whoa, she's got lightning."bow said."Something's wrong.  The castle's distress beacon is lit.  They must be under attack."Glimmer said panicked.

"There's been no reports of the Horde in this area."Shera replied as I growled in agreement.

No Pov:

Shera and Glimmer went to knock on the door as velocity made her Tharis size smaller."No, be careful!"Bow yelled as a trap opened underneath them.Shera grabbed a hotel of the Great Dane sized dragon as her, Glimmer and tharis were thrown done a shute into a cage.

"You okay?"Glimmer asked.Tharis growled in response feeling off about her surroundings."This place feels wrong... It's nothing."Shera replied.Shera let Glimmer and tharis out th cage as the walked down corridors.

"Hey, who's there?"Shera called out."Hello?  Princess Entrapta.  We're here to, uh, recruit you for the Rebellion."Glimmer also called out.The three continued walking down the corridor before encountering more robots.

Glimmer tried teleporting them out but ended ontop of the tower."Okay, no more teleporting from now on."Shera said.

"Sounds like a good idea."Glimmer replied as a ominous form approached them.Tharis got in front of Shera and growled protectively." Not again."Glimmer said getting ready to fight.The figure pulled their mask to reveal a girl with long purple hair."Princesses!  I'm saved!"