𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚙𝚝2

Kairi Consentino

(Random names for y/n and the brother's friends)

Kenna: Nah because I swear I had 40 extra bucks!
Leo: If you're broke just say that
Jace: Kennasha i'll buy your damn food.
Kenna: No. I'll buy it but now I can't get the stuff I wanted.
"Girl how do you forget 40 whole bucks?"
Kenna: I could've swore I put it in here. I've been robbed!
The whole group of us starts laughing. Kennasha always forgets stuff, and for some reason she never wants to blame it on herself. I wouldn't be surprised if the money is actually in her purse, and she put it in the wrong pocket.

Me and a couple of friends (including my older brother) are hanging out on the ave. It's friday afternoon, and it's mad packed here honestly. I can't help but think about the boy I saw on the train earlier. He probably just went home.

Aaliyah: y/n did you still wanna go to Jimmy Jazz and stuff?
"Yes girl. I need some new clothes. They better have good stuff in stock."
Leo: Oh we headed to Jimmy Jazz?
Aaliyah: Yessir. Y'all come on.
Jace: I'm not done eating.
"Nobody asked bro. Take your food to go."
Jace: Bruh.
We walk up a couple of blocks to go to Jimmy Jazz. We get there, and it's not that many people in here. Everyone must be broke this season.

Kenna: Man I can't even buy anything. My poor money.
Leo: It's probably in your coat pocket
Kenna reaches in her pocket, and stops in her tracks. We all look at her, and see her pull out two 20 dollar bills.

"And YOU tried to say you were robbed."
Kenna: I SWEAR I DID NOT SEE THIS!
Aaliyah: Miss gurl you didn't even check.
"Well, now you can buy your stuff. Congrats stupid."
The boys start laughing, and head over to the men's shoe section. The girls and I check out some of the clothes on the other side of the store.

Kenna: Ooh. This dress is cute!
"I thought you came here to get a specific thing."
Kenna: Yes, I did.
Aaliyah: Sooo.
Kenna: That doesn't mean I can't look at other things. Now that my 40 dollars is back, I can probably buy this dress, and the sneakers.
"By the way, Maybe you should ask one of the workers if they have them in your size."
Kenna: Oh yeah.
Kenna goes over to a worker near the guys. Aaliyah and I stay there looking at clothes.  That is until i'm interrupted by Liyah smacking my side extremely hard.

"Ow bitch! What the fuck is w-"
Aaliyah: Shhhh! Shut up. Look by the entrance.
"Girl why. Is it your ex."
Aaliyah: No! A fine specimen that is NOT my ex.
I turn to look by the door, and see a group of guys walking in as they're being really loud, and kind of annoying.

"Which one"
Aaliyah: Curly hair, blue coat.
"Ohhh, lol. Yeah he's cute I guess.
I subtly observed the group more. They get more and more clear as they walk further into the store. Oh my lord. That's the boy from the train station. The one that I started at. IN THE EYES!

"Oh god."
Aaliyah: What's wrong. Did you see YOUR ex?
"We all know that I don't have an ex. But anyways no it's the boy from the train."
Aaliyah: Omg. You should go talk to him. Ask for his number.
"I will not be walking into an intimidating group of boys. No thank you."
Aaliyah: Well how do you expect to get his number?
Kenna: Who's number
Aaliyah and I both jump, thinking Kennasha was someone else

Aaliyah: What the hell Kenna, you scared me.
Kenna: Sorry. Anyways did y'all see that cute boy over there.
"Which one?"
Kenna: The one with the orange shirt, short hair.
"Oh."
Aaliyah: Y/n said one of them is the boy from the train.
Kenna: Ahhhh! Seriously?
"How loud do you need to be? Can we leave the store?"
Kenna: Why? Don't you wanna speak to him?
"Yes, but no."
Aaliyah: Well, you better start preparing your words, because he's coming over here right now.
"Huh?"
Kenna: Good luck luv.
They both continue in a separate conversation, and walk away leaving me feeling extremely nervous, and alone. What do I even say? Hey you're the boy that I started at in the train station. I try to clear my thoughts of all the horrible things that could happen, and think about not tripping over my feet, or stuttering.

???: Hey.
"Um hello"
???: Ya know, I think I actually saw you on the train earlier.
"Oh yeah, you did."
???: I'm Kairi by the way. It's nice to meet you.
"You too. I'm y/n."
Kairi: Okay well, the main reason I came over here was to ask for your snap. I think you're pretty cute.
"Thank you, and of course you can have my snap."
I open up snapchat, and give him my snap code to scan. Honestly, I did not feel like telling him my ratchet ass snap name. We said our goodbyes, and we kept on shopping.  Aaliyah and Kennasha's stupid asses came back over. We bought a couple of things from Jimmy Jazz, and went to more stores after.

We get home at at 9:20, and I get a snap from Kairi at around 10 something. Him and I snap and talk for a couple of hours. We got to know each other a bit, and I went to sleep thanking god that I didn't have to speak to him myself.

Thank you Jesus

Some of y'all bout to be real mad at me...but it must be said

This was garbage. Maybe you liked it, but I didn't

K.

Leave me requests thanks.

🦭✌️