𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜

Kobe Morris

"Babe, i'm going out real quick!"
qqqqKobe: Holdup! He says, running down the steps

"What?"
Kobe: Where are you going?
"To the store..."
Kobe: Y/n you're in your pajamas.
"So? Who am I trying to impress?"
He deadpans and looks outside the window. It's about 9PM, but it's already pitch black outside.

Kobe: You better not be trying to impress anyone.
"Anyways. I'll be back in like 30 minutes."
Kobe: Ok call me when you get in the car.
You groan as you walk into the hallways of your apartment complex, and head down to the parking garage

FF 1 week

"Please baby?"
Kobe: I don't want you at no club with a bunch of horny niggas.
"Bruh I just wanna hang with my friends."
Kobe: No.
"If you come, then can I go?"
Kobe: I don't mess with clubs.
"It's a private event though. No randoms are gonna be there."
Kobe: Fine. I'll go get dressed.
"Thank youuu!"
There's a party being thrown by one of my friends. I haven't been out in ages, and i'm not about to miss another party. Kobe has been acting really overprotective, and it's really hard to convince him to let me do anything. I mean, I could've just gone. I AM a grown ass woman. But still, he asks me whenever he wants to go out. I guess it just keeps the order, and trust in our relationship.

At the party

Random: Yoo babygirl you wanna come dance.
"No thank you sir."
Random: Well at least let me buy you something to drink.
"I'm ok thanks."
Random: Come on just one-
Kobe: She said she's fine! Fuck off weirdo.
Random: Ayoo calm down i'm just tryna make conversation
Kobe: You don't need to be making conversation with MY girlfriend! I'm done with this shit, let's go y/n
I groan as I let Kobe drag me by the wrist, out of the club. At this point there's no stopping him. He's mad.

FF 1 week

"Kobe, i'm going out."
Kobe: I wanna come.
"For what?"
Kobe: Because i'm bored. What, is there a problem with me being there?
"No, just hurry up and get ready"
He goes upstairs to get dressed. My friends decided to have a little meet up at the mall. We're just gonna hang out there, and probably go for some food after. A couple of minutes later, Kobe walks out the bedroom, ready to go.

At the mall

When we get to the mall, I see that my friend Theo is there. I haven't seen him in a while, so I run up to him and say hi.
Theo: Y/n! I haven't seen you in forever.
"Oh my gosh I missed you so much!"
Theo: I missed you too.
Out of the corner of my eye, I see Kobe rolling his eyes. she starts walking up to me. He waves at Theo annoyed, and "introduces" himself.

Kobe: Kobe...her boyfriend.
Theo: Oh so this is the dude you always speak about
Kobe screws his face up at Theo's words, not knowing that him and I speak regularly. I grab Kobe's hand trying to calm his nerves.

"Yep, this is him."
Theo: Well, what store do y'all wanna hit first.
All the females in the group including me, yell PINK. We go to the PINK store and since he's being petty, Kobe decides to sit nearby, and not shop with me. Everyone else, including Theo is looking around the store. I pick up a tracksuit, and ask for his opinion.