𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝

SlimedupMike

I walked into the school trying to have as much confidence as possible. Since I'm kind of shy it's really hard for me to try and fit in. This is a brand new school by the way, and I know literally no one.

There's a sign near the front entrance that says "Main Office", so I go in there to get my schedule, and hopefully some directions to my first class.

Ms.Ray (secretary)
Secretary : Hi sweetie do you need help with something?
"Yes actually. Um, I'm new and I need my schedule"
Secretary: Okay what's your first and last name?
"Y/n y/l/n"
Secretary: Here's your schedule. Do you need someone to show you to your first class?
"Umm. Yeah I guess"
Secretary: Alright. I have a really nice boy that'll help you around today.
She starts calling someone to ask the boy to come to the office. And within 5 minutes he's at the door.

???: Ms. Ray? You called for me?
S: Oh, yes I need you to show this new student to her first class.
???: Her?
S: Yes. I think she has History with Mr. Klein
???: Ok. Follow me
I quietly trail behind him, as he guides me towards my first class.

???: So...um. What's your name.
"Y/n."
???: That's a pretty name. How come your so quiet?
"Uhh. I dunno."
???: So you're shy.
I don't respond, and he looks back at me and smiles.
???: Well... my name is Michael. You can call me mike though.
"Okay"
Mike: Wow...you're really bad at speaking. Anyways, here's the classroom, but class doesn't start for 5 minutes.
"Oh. Thanks."
Mike: If you want, I'll show you around the school...and to the rest of your classes"
"Sure. Sounds good."
Mike: I'll meet you here after class.
"Okay. I'll see you later."
He smiles as he walks down the hall to his own class. He's really nice. I wish I wasn't so shy, Bcz I'd really like to ACTUALLY speak to him. I walk inside and see the teacher Mr.Klein standing at his desk. He tells me to sit in the empty seat in the back.

Mr.K: Good morning everyone. We have a new student. Her name is y/n, treat her with respect, and Emily please show her the work that we've been doing.
I look around the classroom and see a girl who I'm guessing is Emily, walk up to me.

Emily: Hi I'm Emily! So we're just working on power points right now, and we just started yesterday so you didn't miss much of anything. If you want we can work together, and I'll guide you on this.
"Sounds cool"
Emily and I work together until the end of the period. When the bell rings, I see Mike walking down the hall towards my classroom. I smile and wave, as he waves back. For the next 2 periods, he continues to show me to my classes.

It is now lunch, and Mike is showing me around the cafeteria. It's much bigger than my old schools. There's way too many rooms, and floors to remember here.
Mike: Okay this is where me and my friends sit at lunch. I know you're shy but, do you wanna meet them?
"Um. sure"
Mike: Okay. It's 2 guys. They're cool so, no need to feel weird or anything.
"I'll try not to"
He walks me over to a table near the middle of the caf. There's a bunch of people over there. Yeah this is gonna be hard.

Mike: Yo guys. This is y/n. She's new and i'm showing her around today.
Vallyk: Hey. I'm Vallyk. It's nice to meet you y/n.
"Thanks. Nice to meet you too."
Mike: Derek?
Derek: Hmm.
Mike: Are you gonna say hi?
Derek: Hey y/n
"Hi. Mike, i'm actually gonna go to the bathroom really quick. I'll be right back."
Mike: Okay
I hope Mike isn't just being this nice because he has to show me around school. Honestly he's really cute, and i think i'm starting to like him. I doubt he likes me though.

Mike's POV

She walks off to the bathroom. I hope she remembers where it is though. Anyways, Derek was being kinda weird towards her. He's not usually rude like that.
"Derek what's up with you bro."
Derek: What? I'm good.
Vallyk: You were being mad rude bro...
Derek: So?
"What do you mean so? You probably made her uncomfortable."
Derek: Sorry?
Vallyk: Are you good?
"For real what's up man"
Derek: Why do you keep messing with these girls bruh?
"What..."
Derek: Bro...You keep getting heart broken. Haven't you learned.
Vallyk shakes his head, and walks off to the vending machines.
"Why are you even bringing that up?"
Derek: Because. You always introduce us to girls, and within a month you're heartbroken, and we have to forget all about her.
"Who said I liked her though."
Derek: It's obvious bro.
"Well...I don't even like her like that. And she's not gonna be another one of my dumb bitches."
Derek: Better not be.
I do like her... I just don't wanna get heartbroken again like Derek said.

Y/n's POV

Mike: Well...I don't even like her like that. And she's not gonna be another one of my dumb bitches
That confirms it. He really doesn't like me. At this point I don't even wanna go back over there. I walk back to the bathroom where i sit in the stall for the rest of the period. When I get out, I see mike standing there waiting for me.

Mike: Hey, were you okay...You missed the whole lunch period.
"Yeah I'm fine."
Mike: Okay good. I'm sorry about Derek by the way. He doesn't really like new...people
"Yeah I get it. Neither do I."
Mike: Okay what's your next cla-
"I think i'll go by myself this time."
Mike: Oh. Are you sure you know your way around enough?
"I'll be fine. Practice makes perfect"
Mike: Yeah okay. If you still need help, I'll be coming from class 2-G.
"Okay see ya"
I make my way to all the rest of my classes. All of them until dismissal. I see Mike walk up to me as I'm walking out of the building.

Mike: Hey! Y/n.
"Oh hey Mike"
Mike: Did you make it to all of your classes alright.
"Yep. all good"
Mike: That's great. Oh yeah also...Um, could i maybe get your number
"My phone number?"
He starts to turn red at my response. Why would he want my number if he doesn't like me.

Mike: Yeah. Maybe I could text you later...or whatever
"Oh. Yeah sure."
He hands me his phone, and I type my name and number in. He smiles at me, as i give the phone back. Adorable. Maybe he does like me...
Mike: Thanks. I'll text you later then?
"Okay. Bye"
Mike: Bye
I walk to my car, and drive back home. All night, I think about Mike. I've never had a boyfriend before, so i don't know any about signs that a guy likes you. I just hope he does. He's so cute, and i wouldn't want to be another one of his "dumb bitches".

Writing this at 3am checkkkkk😜✌️