𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙

Alejandro Rosario

Today is the 10th grade overnight trip. Everyone goes, except for the people with overprotective parents. According to all the 10th graders before me, this is supposed to be the best trip until we're seniors. Hopefully they're right, because this trip wasn't cheap. It also wasn't easy to convince my mom to go on a 4 night trip when there's boys going too.

That's another thing they say about this trip. There's a lot of boys. Another school goes on the trip at the same time as us every year. Everyone says that every year the boys get cuter. Maybe I'll find a cute one on this trip.

My friend Angel also is really excited about the trip. She's been bugging me about it since we found out what high school we were going to. Well it's now the day before we leave, and I haven't packed anything yet.

I start by packing cute outfits for during the day, and outfits for any hotel room parties. Then I pack some of my bathroom things, like towels and soap.

|Incoming FaceTime: 🪳Roach🧍🏽‍♀️|

A: Hey biiitch
"Hey"
A: Whatcha doooin?
I point the camera to show me packing

A: Hoe...why are you still packing.
"I just started luv"
A: Girl...I finished packing 2 days ago. All I need now is to pick up some protection from Walgreens before we leave tomorrow.
"Ew bitch. I know you aren't planning on hooking up with someone"
A: That's the plan exactly.
"Oh lord..."
A: I mean it doesn't have to just be a hookup. I'm not scared of commitment but...I'm just saying...what happens...happens.
She starts bursting into laughter, as I look at her with a disgusted look.

"Chile anyways so. What else should I pack. Oh pajamas."
A: Yeah and bring ya nice undies.
"Bruh."
A: So. I have a very serious question.
"What?"
A: What size should I get
"Ew Angel."
A: I'll get em XL. The big boys usually are too cocky to carry their own.
"I feel like I shouldn't be hearing this right not."
A: Aww don't worry gurl. I'll get a couple of extra smalls for you.
"Yeah right. I definitely won't need any protection"
A: Oh.... You on birth control?
"NO. I just won't be hooking up with anyone I've known for less than 4 days"
A: Sis. That's what hookups are.
I roll my eyes and continue to pack.

"Whatever. If anything I'll ask you for one."
A: How you know I'll have enough for you and me
"It comes in a pack of ten.... Aww hell nawww."
A: Whattt
"You NaStY nasty"
A: Whatever girl. Just finish packing your stuff. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye bae.
"Bye Devil"
A: I- goodnight sis.

|End of FaceTime: 🪳Roach🧍🏽‍♀️|

She hangs up the phone and I continue to pack up my things. By around 11 pm I'm finished. I just need a bag to carry on the bus, and in the morning I'll get some food. Oh yeah. I'll definitely be bringing snacks to this thing. Vending machines are expensive hunny.

FF to the next morning

I wake up to my alarm blaring with the same annoying noise. I turn over and turn it off. It's now. 5:17. About 2 hours until the bus leaves. I get into the bathroom and wash my face with my skincare products. I do whatever else in need to in the bathroom, and start to go get dressed. I put on some black sweatpants and a purple tank top with the hoodie to match. I get my portable charger and AirPods, and put them in my bag for the bus ride. Since it's just for the morning, I put my hair into 2 cornrows, and put on my sneakers.