𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚙𝚝3

Alejandro Rosario

DISCLAIMER:

Hey lol there's smut in this. If you don't wanna read that, then this chapter isn't for you. Also, this is my first time writing smut, so don't attack me if you don't like it. Mkay enjoy luvs 😍🤌

*ding*
I wake up in the middle of the night to my phone dinging. I look over to the nightstand and see that it actually was not my phone. It must've been Alejandro's. WAIT. I'm in the bed with Alejandro. How the hell? I turn over to see him shirtless laying with his back facing me, on his phone. HOW SMOOTH AM I? He turns to look at me, and smiles.

Ale: Didn't mean to wake you up, sorry.
"It's fine." I say squinting from the phone light.
Ale: Friends just wanted to know where I was.
"oh."
Ale: So, what'd you dream about? He says with a smirk. What did I dre-...why. Simply just WHY?!

"Oh jesus." I quietly say, while nervously covering my face.
Ale: It's all good. It was cute. He says getting closer to me.

He grabs the back of my neck and slowly kisses me on the lips. Thinking back to the dream I had prior to this, I start to get even more turned on. After a while of making out, he gets on top of me, and starts kissing down my neck. He stops for a second and looks up at me.
Ale: You okay with this y/n?
"Y-yeah"
He grins say me and his eyes go back to where they were before, his hands slowly trailing down to my chest. He continues kissing me, and tugs at my shirt.

Ale: Take it off. I take my tank top off, and he grabs it and throws it on the floor. Shortly after, he unclips my bra and puts that off to the side as well. He plays with my breasts in one hand, and starts to pull off my shorts with the other. His wet tongue slides across my nipple, and he slowly sucks and licks it causing me to quietly moan. Moving onto my other breast, he gives it the same attention. My shorts and underwear get fully removed, and he moves his hand down to my clit.

Ale: This wet for me already? He teases. I shyly nod my head, and he starts to slowly rub it, while looking me in the eyes.
"~Ahh~" I arch my back from the sudden attention. Another moan is interrupted by him crashing his lips back into mine. As he continues to rub my clit, I try to keep my moans in but that becomes even harder when he starts to insert his fingers into me.

"~A-Alejandro~" I stutter. Still trying to contain my moans. He smirks and starts to remove his pants while keeping eye contact with me. He lines himself up with my entrance, and looks up at me before going in.
Ale: Ready?
"Yeah."
He starts off with slow strokes, making my moans come out like crazy. He grabs my waist, and starts to move faster and rougher.
Ale: ~Fuck~ You're so tight y/n
He gradually gets even rougher, his strokes getting sloppier. He throws his head back from the pleasure and starts to lose control of his moans as well.

"Ale i'm gonna c-cum."
Ale: ~Yeah~ release when I say too okay?
"Mhmm"
He starts to speed up his strokes even more, and I forget that I had to hold my voice, and let out really loud moans.

Ale: ~ahh~ okay release...now We both release with loud moans at the same time. He looks at me while panting, and collapses on my chest. I laugh and rub his back while playing with his hair.
Ale: Now i'm glad I woke you up He says while giggling.
"Me too." We both fall asleep with him laying on my chest. Our encounter really knocked the both of us out.

Pussy put his ass to sleep now he calling me Nyquil🥱.
Lmao. First time writing seggs checkkkk. This was very impulsive, but I think it came out pretty good. Anyways, vote and comment requests. Also follow me for more of this nonsense. And if you like MHA characters then go read my new book. Btw I did 2 chapters in one day bcz I felt bad that I released part 2 months later. lol. Ok byeeee 🤯✋