𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍

David Neal

Tuesday December 9th...it's been a full month since Nobember 7th. My last period.

I've been having cramps that hurt like absolute hell, headaches, nausea, ALL OF IT. I told my boyfriend David we could hang out today, but I completely forgot about my period. Yes...this crap just started today. Sometimes it'll skip a month, and i'll catch a break. Sadly not this time. I hope he doesn't get mad at me for no longer wanting to go out. Oh lord he's calling me right now. I have to answer it.

|Facetime:🧑🏽‍🦲Bae💕|

David: BABYYYYY!
"hi david"
David: Umm... are you okay princess?
"Not really"
David: What's wrong?
"I just got on my period and these cramps are so fucking bad."
David: Aww i'm sorry you're in pain. Ima come over with something for you.
"Baby you don't have to."
David: Nah I want too. Will you be okay in the meantime?
"Yeah. Thank you Dai"
David: You don't have to thank me Y/n. I'll be there in a little while
"Okay. I love you babe!"
David: I love you too princess

|Facetime ended: 🧑🏽‍🦲Bae💕|

I roll over in bed, and decide to attempt getting my day started *cramp* Nevermind.

I start scrolling on TikTok watching some of David's videos, along with a couple of my friends'. My mom is out of town for a month, and my siblings are both in college. Because of this i'm home alone. My grandma comes by to visit every other day. Sadly today wasn't one of those days, and I didn't wanna bother her with my problems. Thank god for my boyfriend being so selfless.

In the middle of me watching Netflix, the cramps start to get really bad...then even worse...and worse. The pain is so unbearable that I'm literally crying, and starting to feel dizzy and nauseous. In between cries, I hear someone coming through the front door. I really hope that it's David. I guess whoever it is hears me crying because they come running upstairs.

David: y/n? Y/N!?
He comes crashing through the door, with a worried look on his face. I'm just sitting here holding onto my stomach and sobbing.

"It hurts so badddd"
David: Baby here um...I got you a heating pad. Will that help?
"Yes please plug it in for me."
He plugs it into the outlet next to my bed, and helps me put it around my stomach. I'm still whimpering because the pain is still not completely gone.

David: Does it feel any better now?
I nod my head yes, as he climbs into my bed. He puts his arms around me, and gives me another slightly concerned look.

David: What do you wanna eat baby?
"Um I don't know."
David: Something warm to calm your stomach then. How about soup?
"Can I have soup with those clear noodles"
He nods his head yes as he rubs my stomach and kisses me. I bury my head into his chest, as he orders the food for me.

David: Babyyyyy
"yes?"
David: I'll be right back okay?
"Where are you going"
David: To the kitchen to make you something. And to get the rest of the bags from downstairs.
"Okay hurry back"
He chuckles as he kisses me on the forehead, and walks downstairs. I turn on some Anime, and I take the extra blanket on my bed, and wrap myself up in it. I'm so lucky to have this boy. He treats me like i'm his wife, and I love that about him.

About 10 minutes later, David comes back upstairs, and lightly knock on my door.

David: I'm baaack.
"Daiiii."
I see that he has a tray in his hands. On it is 2 mugs, and candy.

David: I made you hot chocolate.
"Awww thank you baby."
David: There's also you're favorite candy and other stuff is in the bag.
He points to the plastic bag he just placed on the floor. I smile at him,and he plants a kiss on my lips. I take the hot chocolate and take a sip of it. He even put marshmallows in it :)

About a half hour later, the food gets here, and he answers the door, and brings it up to me. I got the clear noodle soup stuff, and some chicken to go with it. I think Dai got shrimp fried rice with chicken.

(Anyone know that those noodles are actually called 🧍🏽‍♀️)

I turn on one of my favorite shows on Netflix for while I eat my food. Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse of course.

(That show is so good chile go tune in😻)

I finish eating my food, and David does too. He puts on a classic Christmas movie, and the cramps are starting to get bad again. I start to squirm, trying to fight back against the pain.

David: Do you need the heating pad again? Maybe aspirin too.
"Yes please"
He straps the pad around me, and opens up the pill bottle to give me the aspirin. I take a random water bottle off of my nightstand and take the pills. David hugs and kisses me.

David: Does it really hurt that bad?
"Yes. It's like unexplainable it hurts so much."
David: Why don't you take a nap then
"But I don't wanna leave you alone."
David: You're right here. I'll be fine princess. Go to sleep.
"Okay fine"
I lay down on his chest, and cuddle with him, until my eyelids start to get heavy.

David: Goodnight baby. I love you.
"i love you too."
I fall asleep cuddled up with my adorable and loving boyfriend. He's always there for me through everything. Even when i'm bleeding out of my coochie. I'm so glad that I found such a loyal guy to be by my side.

Im in love with him.

That was cute 🥺

Requested by @anonymousbum0

Bye luvs🦭✌️

Don't forget to follow me 🥺

Still taking requests 🧍🏽‍♀️