𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝙾𝚞𝚝

David Neal

Today i'm staying over at my best friend Willow's house. We've know each other for about 3 years, and have grown very close over that time. It's actually her birthday, and she invited me and 2 of her other friends Dalia and Faye to stay over as well. So, the thing about Willow is, she's actually a twin. She has a brother named David, who of course is also celebrating his birthday. Their parents didn't feel like doing split parties this year, so they decided to just do a joined one. The both of them were allowed to invite over 3 friends for a sleepover. Hopefully it will be fun.

Willow: Y/n, you came!
"Of course I did. Are the other girls here yet?"
Willow: Yeah they're-
Dalia: Hi y/n!
"Hi Lia. Hey Faye."
I walk into the house and sit down on the couch. Willow's dog Fluffy runs up to me, and starts to jump on my leg.

"Hi Fluffy" I coo while cuddling the dog. A couple of minutes after me, someone else is ringing the doorbell. David comes running down the steps to answer it.
David: I got it!
We all watch as he runs to the door. At the door stands one of his friends named Jaden. I think i've met him before. As they greet each other, another boy walks down the stairs. Oh it's Derek.
Derek: Hey Jaden. Oh, hi y/n.
"Hey" I say while waving at him. David quickly turns around and looks at me confused. I look back at him with the same confusion.

"What?"
David: When did you get here?
"About 10 minutes ago love."
David: Hm.
I look back to the other side of the room, and see Derek looking at David with almost the exact same face he gave me a couple of seconds ago. Boys are weird.

After a couple more minutes, David's other friend Cohen gets here too. We all decide to hang out in the living room. Willow says that we should play UNO, so we play that while watching some movies.
Willow: How the hell did I get all these damn cards!?
David: Because you're trash.
Willow: Shut up bitch.
"At least you didn't have to pick up 14" Everyone looks over at Derek.
Derek: Leave me alone. He says while laughing. The UNO round has gotten down to David, Willow and Cohen. It's been like and hour, and Jaden was the first person to win. Now while the 3 of them are playing, the rest of us are playing board games and stuff.

Faye: When does the food get here?
Dalia: It needs to be here neow
"Right, i'm starving"
David: They said an hour like an hour ago. Should be here soon.
I lay back on the couch, and look at the movie playing on the TV.

Cohen: YES! I didn't lose!
David: Man, shut up. David says, salty because he's still yet to win the game of UNO. Willow laughs at him and throws her head back, hitting it on the table.
Willow: OW! The fuck?
David: That's what you get hoe.
"Sibling against sibling. Who will win? Nobody knows because they're both trash. If they could both lose, they probably would." I say in my sports commentator voice. Everyone else starts dying laughing while David and Willow glare at me. 10 minutes later, I see willow start to smirk a bit. I know this means that she's probably got something up her sleeve.

Willow: UNO OUT! Ahhhh!
Everyone starts yelling and hyping up Willow, while bashing David. He's standing there with his mouth agape, looking at his hand of cards.
Jaden: Oh my gosh you're so trash!
Faye: Period miss girl!
David: HOW!
Dalia: Nigga is garbage.
Aww, I almost feel bad for him. I decide to go up to him and give some comfort.