2.0

"IT'S THE BOYFRIEND, ISN'T IT?" Rose asked him

"IT'S THE BOYFRIEND, ISN'T IT?" Rose asked him. They were watching Scream together. He was originally going to watch it alone, as Ingrid was off doing something she wouldn't tell him, but in the middle of making popcorn he heard and knock on the door and he opened it to Rose peaking her head in and saying boo.

She's been over a lot and he's made good on his promise to educate her on pop culture. Damon doesn't like this as he thought that since Rose was in town she would spend her time fucking him. He thought wrong! Haha. Bitch.

"Why do you think that?"

"It's obvious," she drags out the last word, "He showed up at her house right after the killer was there and don't even get me started on how he said, 'What do I have to do to convince you I'm not a killer?' That's super—what's the word you use— shady,"

Enoch could cry he's so proud, but he's not going to tell her that because then she would know that she's right and he's not about to
spoil it for her.

"Watch the movie," his phone buzzes.

Super Sexy Original Babe:
Hello.
Enoch?
Are you ignoring me, darling?
Seriously answer.

Enoch looked at the time and noticed that the first one was 36 minutes ago.

Me:
shit.
im sorry. i was busy.
i technically still am.

Super Sexy Original Babe:
What had you so busy?
You're not in danger, right?

Me:
no nothing like that.
im just watching a movie.

Super Sexy Original Babe:
Normally you still reply.

Me:
well im not watching it alone this time.

Super Sexy Original Babe:
Ingrid?

Me:
no surprisingly it's not her.

Super Sexy Original Babe:
Who then?
Is it a date?

Me:
its with my friend rose.
why

Super Sexy Original Babe:
I was just curious.
I'll leave you to your movie.

Me:
okay...

Enoch was confused and suspicious, but let it go for now. He settled back and continued the movie with Rose, smiling when she let out a cry of victory when it was revealed that Billy was, in fact, the killer.

They were 10 minutes into the second when the door burst open and Ingrid rushed in.

"Guess what, fucker," she yelled and when she noticed Rose she added, "And wonderful lady here with said fucker."

Enoch rolled his eyes, "What?"

"I said guess, fucker."

Enoch groaned. He thought for a moment and then said, "You fucked Rebekah," he said and then feigned a realization, "Oh wait she's got a thing for Matt, right? Damn."

Ingrid narrowed her eyes, "Fuck you. Just because your boys in fucking Denver doesn't mean you have to be a dick,"

"Let's be honest here. Neither of us are getting anything from our respective originals so we're pissy. Now spill,"

"I have set up a wonderful road trip for the two of us," she said and then looked at Rose, "I would invite you but you're a bit busy with Damon,"

Rose nodded and then got up, "Speaking of I should head over there. Thanks for the movie night," she said to Enoch, "We'll have to finish the series sometime."

"Will do. Bye love!" he called.

Ingrid flopped on the couch, "Now road trip! Aren't you excited?"

"Yay," Enoch said unenthusiastically.

"Well Mr. Sunshine since you're so damn happy maybe we just won't go," she said with a fake sigh and went to stand up, "I'll just have to cancel that hotel in Denver," Enoch grabbed her arm and dragged her back down.

"What's this about Denver?"

Ingrid laughed, "We'll be going to Denver and I booked a hotel for us to stay at," she thought for a moment and then said, "Well it'll probably just be me because you'll be with lover boy."

She explained the rest of the details to him and then the doorbell rang. He looked at it confused because he wasn't expecting anyone.

"Oh I forgot to mention, this was another reason I didn't invite Rose, there's going to be a third party on this trip. Well for most of it anyways."

The door swung open and in strutted the one and only Katherine Pierce, "Miss me?"

Enoch just laughed.

wooh. it's been a while. i'm sorry it's so short but i had a lot of trouble with this chapter and i promised someone that i'd get it out today. it's kinda filler but the next chapter should be longer and have A LOT more substance.

also question for y'all i've been working on making playlists for this story like i did paracosm and i was wondering if you had any songs that make you think of this story or one of the characters or relationships? it doesn't have to be an ingrid or enoch. it can one of the tvd characters.

another thing. if you guys want to read shitty writing that's not fanfiction in my bio is the link to my equally as shitty website. it doesn't have a lot but i'm working on that. id appreciate people checking that out. as any of my other books but only if you're actually interested. and if it's shit. please tell me. i run off feedback. i mean most of the time i only update because people comment a lot and i'm like "oh. people actually like this garbage." anyways thank you! i hope you enjoyed. and feel free to bug the shit out of me for the next chapter.