1.1

THE NEXT DAY brought Enoch and Ingrid to school, where Ingrid was leaning against the locker to hide the fact that Enoch was taking one of the screws

"Hurry up," she hissed.

"I'm fucking trying!" he said "You try this shit." He finally got the screw though and he slipped both the screwdriver and the screw into his inside pocket.

"Man inside pockets are the fucking best, dude." Enoch told her as they started walking.

"Must be nice having actual pockets." she said.

"I told you that you can borrow my clothes for the pocket, but noooo. You have to be stubborn."

"It would ruin my aesthetic!"

"And what aesthetic is that?" he asked and stopped and looked at her.

"That's... not important. It's just better then yours."

"Fuck you," he shoved her, "My aesthetic is beautiful."

"What hobo?"

"I prefer bum chic." They laughed all the way to their class.

•—•

"Enoch!" Ingrid yelled, running up to him, "Enoch!"

"What?" he asked, laughing at her frazzled look.

"Rebekah's here."

"What?"

"Rebekah's here!" she repeated grabbing his hand and dragging him along. "I saw her walking out of the locker room. She's heading outside. We have to go!" She yanked him trying to get him to go faster.

"Listen. My brain's fried. And I didn't smoke anything, so it's not in the good way."

"I don't care! Smoking hot original vampire is at our school! Don't you wanna go investigate?" Enoch stared at her, so she sighed, "Her smoking hot brother might be there too."

That piqued Enoch's interest, "Well why didn't you start with that? Let's go!" and then he started tugging her along.

•—•

"Holy shit." Enoch said.

"I know."

"How is someone able to just do those fucking flips? I can't even do a cartwheel. Hell I can't even walk straight." Then he snickered, "Not that anything I do is straight."

Ingrid groaned, "Really?"

"Don't come at me with that. You're literally checking out Miss Gymnast over there."

Ingrid was silent. Then, "Touché"

"Hey we going to that bonfire tonight?" Ingrid asked after a minute of watching. Who's he kidding they're creeping.

"I wasn't planning on it. Why?"

"I thought you might because you know. School spirit." Ingrid said.

"Rebekah's going isn't she." Enoch said and Ingrid looked over at him feigning shock.

"Is she? Well I never would have—" she cut herself off when Enoch stared at her blankly, "fine yes. She's going."

Enoch sighed, "Fine I guess we can go, so you can shoot your shot."

Ingrid grinned, "Yeah. You can also get some dick."

Enoch cocked his head, "True. This is gonna be a fun night."

•—•

Enoch was leaning against a tree, holding a red solo cup and talking to a guy. Brett? Brandon?

"I work out a lot. Wanna feel?" Brock?

"So after I graduate from Harvard I'm going to play professional football..." Brad. It's definitely Brad.

As Brad was rambling about his trophies, or some shit like that, Enoch saw Ingrid walking toward them, crying.

"Hey, I have to go." Enoch told him, pushing the red solo cup into his hand.

"What? I thought this was gonna go somewhere?"

"Take a picture and masturbate to it later." Enoch said.

Brad scoffed and walked up to another girl, "Hey, I workout. Wanna feel?" and she threw her drink
in his face and walked away.

"What's wrong, babe?" Enoch asked while wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

Ingrid wrapped her arms around his waist, "Rebekah has taken a liking to Damon Salvatore."

"Oh no. Come on. We'll go home, eat ice cream and watch Moulin Rouge, Brokeback Mountain and Friday the Thirteenth" Enoch told her.

Ingrid chuckled, "Why those three?"

"Okay. Brokeback Mountain? Gay. Friday the Thirteenth? Murder of horny counselors. Moulin Rouge? Nicole Kidman. Need I say more?"

Ingrid laughed louder and they walked away.

Unbeknownst to them, Rebekah stabbed Damon with a stick and was now watching as they left, all cuddley, with a frown.

AN: So I'm sorry this is so short, but I wanted to get a chapter out and I know that i would have procrastinated on finishing it so u just finished this one. i'm gonna try and work on another one to get it out soon.