2.1

okay so i tried something new with the texts. tell me if you like it.

ROAD TRIPS WERE FUN if you did them with the right people

ROAD TRIPS WERE FUN if you did them with the right people. Like Katherine and Ingrid. They sped through West Virginia because, while it's pretty, the Wrong Turn movies made Enoch uneasy. Even though technically he's with two cannibal like creatures who could destroy that incest ass family.

They were about halfway through Illinois now and they were having a blast. Blaring music and driving fast. It was a consistent type of music either. It went from Showtunes to Fall Out Boy to Rihanna. It was great. Though moments like now it wasn't so great.

Ingrid's hand came down in front of his face and swiped his phone, "Get off your phone, asshole, lover-boy can wait."

Enoch groaned, "Fuck off, Ingrid, I'm just trying to subtly figure out where he'll be when we get there."

"Oh yeah? You do realize we're still hours away?" She replied while rolling her eyes.

"Yes, honey, but I don't wanna wait until the last minute to ask and then I'm fucked because he's got plans,"

Katherine snatched the phone then, "Well let's see how subtle Enoch is," she began to read aloud while driving, "'soooo watcha doin?' Seriously, Enoch? That's all you got?" She threw the phone on the back seat and sent a glare at him through the rearview mirror, "Touch it and I'll break it."

Enoch rolled his eyes, "Noted," he turned to stare out of the back seat window and watched all the trees pass by.

"Aww are you acting like you're in a music video?" Ingrid asked mockingly.

"First of all fuck you. You do it too and you know it," he stated holding up a finger before putting a second one up, "Second of all no. I'm just bored because the only person who isn't bullying me at the moment I'm not allowed to talk to."

"Aww do you wanna get drunk and cry about it?" Ingrid asked, yet again mocking him.

"We could go to a bar and pick up some men," Katherine added.

Enoch and Ingrid both looked at Katherine incredulously and she said, "What?"

"How would that help with Kol at all?" Enoch asked.

"Oh it wouldn't, but it sure is fun having men do your bidding,"

Enoch was silent for a while before chuckling, "Man sometimes I really wish I were you,"

Katherine smirked, "Everyone does."

•—•