0.9

"PSST

"PSST. ENOCH COME FIND ME." Is what Enoch woke up to. Normally he would probably be a little freaked out, but right now he doesn't give a flying fuck. His best friend is dead. Dead. Gone forever. His anchor. The only thing keeping him sane. Was gone. And Enoch was not coping. It's been twenty-five hours and thirty-nine minutes since she died. Approximately. Caroline had to go home and the Salvatore's were too busy with Elena who was wallowing in her self-pity because it's her fault Ingrid's dead. Looking at the door he saw a flash of blonde hair before it was gone.

"Ingrid?" He whispered, throwing the covers off and running out the door. He ran down the hallway, but he didn't see her. He kept running throughout the house when he saw her again. Actually saw her. It was Ingrid smiling at him. He began to make his way towards her, but Damon fucking Salvatore got in his way.

"Hey there, buddy. Where ya going?" Enoch tried to go around him, but Damon grabbed him. Enoch looked around but he didn't see her. She was gone.

"Ingrid. I saw her." Damon looked uncomfortable.

"Listen. She's dead. You didn't see her."

"Yes I fucking did, you asshole." Enoch glared at him, "She was right fucking there."

"I didn't see her!"

"SHE WASN'T YOUR BEST FRIEND!"

Damon was silent for a moment, "But still. How would you see her if she was dead?"

"She was psychic, Damon. She has some snazzy ass powers that the rest of the world doesn't." Damon's eyes widened and his mouthed parted in an 'O' shape. Enoch nodded before he started to walk again.

"Hey. Umm. So if you're trying to find her or something you may want to go to my car," Damon said sounding a little nervous.

"Why?"

"Her body's in my trunk."

"Fucking what?"

•—•

They got to Damon's car to find the trunk open and Ingrid gone. Enoch slowly turned to look at Damon, and if looks could kill.

Damon put his hands up, "Woah! Easy boy. She was right here. I left her right here."

"She's not a fucking dog, Damon! You can't just leave her in the car and expect her to still be here when you get back!" Enoch didn't wait for him to reply, he began walking to the woods.

"Where are you going?" Damon yelled.

"To find her, dumbass" Enoch said, without turning around. Damon didn't follow him, not that he expected him to. So now Enoch was venturing through the woods alone. Trying to find his dead best friend. Or she was dead. So undead. She's also a vampire now, so yeah undead. Wait. Shit. Fuck! It's daylight. It's fucking daylight and she's a vampire and she doesn't have one of those swanky rings and oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuck. What's she gonna do? What's he gonna do? What if she's dust already. That thought was enough to make Enoch start crying again, so he decided to not think about it. He began to run through the woods but had to stop after a few minutes because it felt like an elephant was sitting on his chest. So he settled for walking fast. After about 20 minutes of this he heard sobbing. He looked and saw a little wood hut thing. He walked up to it.