0.1

SCHOOL IS HELL, is all that Enoch could think and it's only 3rd period

SCHOOL IS HELL, is all that Enoch could think and it's only 3rd period. Physics.

"Do you understand what the fuck is going on?" Enoch whispered to his best friend, Ingrid.

"Maybe if you paid attention instead of writing fanfiction in your head you'd get it."

"Are you trying to tell me you understand?"

"Hell no!"

"That's what I fucking thought." he muttered before turning back to the teacher. After about 10 more minutes of daydreaming the bell finally rang.

"We're done, Ingrid." Enoch said excitedly.

"We've still got 4th period, babe."

"FUCK" Ingrid began laughing hysterically at this, "What? Did you seriously forget?"

Enoch just pouted and walked to his class Ingrid following behind him.

•—•

7th period has Enoch and Ingrid sitting with the 'burnouts', sharing a cigarette.

"Hey, Pete Wentz called he wants his nail polish back!"

"No. I know that look. Don't engage with the biggest asshole in the state of Virginia." Ingrid said but Enoch ignored her. Of course.

"Hey asshole! Pete Wentz is famous for that nail polish and has millions of girls and boys who love him. You wish Pete Wentz would call you."

Ingrid facepalmed, "Really that's the best you got?" she whispered.

"Listen if it was Patrick than he'd have the wrath of me and Pete Wentz on him, but I'm a little off my game today. Give me a break."

Though it was enough to get Tyler pissed, everything is, the boys got some anger issues.

"What the fuck did you just say to me, prick?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you had hearing problems. I'll say it louder for you next time, okay?" Tyler didn't seem to look any happier at that, so it seems that Enoch's generosity will go unnoticed, like usual.

"Ty let's just go," Vicki Donovan told her... boyfriend? boy toy? attack dog? Who knows anymore, but they walked away.

"I didn't need your help," Jeremy Gilbert sneered at Enoch.

"Boy who the fuck said I was doing it for you? I was doing it because someone insulted our lord and savior Pete Wentz." Jeremy just rolled his eyes and walked away sulking.