0.5

"DAMN

"DAMN. KATHERINE REALLY has a way of making you feel bad for her while also never pitying her because she's a bad bitch who doesn't need it."

Ingrid laughed, "That shouldn't make as much sense as it does, Enoch." They were making their way out of the tomb where Katherine was being... held. Enoch and Ingrid have been doing their own investigation on everything because, while they want to help, they also don't want to be involved with Elena's entourage. They learned Katherine's life story all before Elena would. She would be coming later on, if Ingrid's 'prediction' is correct.

"Would you be upset if I said I wanted to be Katherine's friend?" Enoch asked.

"Hell no! I want to be her friend too, so we need to work on that shit."

Enoch stopped and held her shoulders, "I love you." he said while staring into her eyes.

Ingrid rolled her eyes, "I know you do." she said while shoving his hands off and walking.

"What a queen. No a goddess who's presence we mere humans don't deserve."

Ingrid laughed, "Yeah, I'm a fucking goddess, bitch. Bow down." They both laughed and Enoch put his arm around her shoulders and she put hers around his waist. They walked off together, laughing.

•—•

Now they are sitting in a coffeeshop totally not stalking Rose and Damon. They are practically invisible. They've got a baseball cap on with sunglasses and a hoodie. The best disguise. Their currently eavesdropping on their conversation with this guy named Slater.

Slater asked, "And you're sure Elijah's dead?"

Damon replied, "Beyond dead."

Slater said, "Trevor was a good man; he helped me with my dissertation on sexual deviance in the Baroque period. I was schooling for my Psych PhD."

"Slater's been in college since '74." Rose explained.

Slater continued explaining, "When I was turned. I have 18 degrees, 3 master's and 4 PhDs."

"The point?" Damon asked.

"Exactly, I mean, what is the point? What should I be doing with my eternity? If you have an answer, please enlighten me."

Rose said, "We need your help. If someone wanted to get in touch with Klaus, how would you hook him up?"

Slater said, "Craigslist." What the fuck. Craigslist? The place where people go meet someone and gets murdered?

Damon asked, "Really?" Enoch wholeheartedly agrees, Damon.

Slater said, "Seriously. I respond to a personal ad to get sent to somebody who knows somebody who knows Elijah, who's dead and that's where my connection ends."