Chapter 20

He sat with me for hours. Not speaking, not
even looking in my direction. It was like he was watching something only he could see. I finally got the courage to stand up and leave that place but Immediately fell on the grass.

   He caught me some how in the middle though I don't know how and it's hard to explain but I was sitting on him.
I could feel grass underneath me but also he's dangling legs trying to support my body .

" shall we go I sit.."

I nodded my head and he picked  me up and after trying to attempt to walk for a few seconds and failing . He decided it was worth my suffering and took me back in inside .

  It was a lonely house . No laughter , no joy, no sound . I didn't know where I was , I didn't know who I was but I felt like this wasn't it . Something  in me turned when I saw the way he looked like me .

None of this was right and I had to get  out as soon as I could before I knew his truth .  I didn't want to be locked up in a house with someone I didn't know . My gut feeling made me want to crawl into the dirt to get away from him but I didn't know why .

  " my lady " he said putting the tray in his hands down on a table before me .
lHe poured out some tea and nodded my head to drink it . I smelt the substance , then dipped my finger in to taste it . It wasn't bad but it didn't look like tea ,
  " it's not poison" he said  smiling  as he took the seat next to me and took a cup for himself .
" if you say so " I took the cup to my lips and drank some of it.
Minutes later I felt dizzy and tried to keep myself awake. The boy got too close for my liking. I steadied myself and he carried me on his back. I didn't protest out of fear. My head had a throbbing pain and it felt like it was going to explode.
" drink this you'll feel better " the bird told me. I didn't even see him come in.
I did as he told me and fell asleep. I woke up in a bed with the boy next to me and I screamed.
" what what's wrong " he asked.
" what do you mean what's wrong? What are you doing in my bed ".
" oh " he replied.
" it wasn't intentional I just fell asleep " he winked.
" your virtue is still intact ".
I hiccuped in horror
" I like a woman to see what I do to her not be drugged asleep " he said lastly dusting himself and getting off my bed.
I was red in the face with anger and embarrassment. He can't come into my bed and still have the audacity to insult me.
Getting up from the bed to come up behind him and hurt him I fell off the bed and for the 50th time since I've met him . He's had to pick me up and put me upright.

Boys point of view

I don't know what got a hold of her but as I put her on the chair. Her hands still around my neck. She decided to kiss me.
I couldn't stop myself. The more i resisted the more she did it.
She bit my lip and started laughing. Red in the face I was angry and embarrassed.
" who said you could kiss me "
Still giggling, her laughter became even louder. It was sickening to watch
" you said you're girls have to be able to watch what you do "
" yeah and so "
" well I decided to see for myself "
This wasn't like her. My rose was sweet and shy not bold and daring. Did she loose that side of her or did she not know herself anymore. Would she change entirely?
" Sebastian " I yelled as I saw his feather through the small gap in the door .

" it will wear off in an hour . Enjoy her while she's like this . She won't ever kiss you again" he said smiling .  A cackle and he was gone. Doing God know what . And my rose was all crouched on the bed not herself .
  She kept on aiming her advances . Pulling my hair and twirling her fingers with the curls . Taking my fingers and kissing them.  Kissing me behind the ear .
  " enough " I upped , pulling back and pushing her off me . I didn't even realize she sat on my laps.
  "  behave ". I said clenching my teeth.
  " I won't take advantage of you like this " .
Alas she was out of it . Not knowing anything I said . Giggling like she drank one two many .  She stood up all by herself .  Lifting her shirt and pulling it off over her head . 
I ran out the room. Before I did something I would regret .